Chapter 5

After dinner, both Gorillaz band members rested in the living room while the two drummers " finished some plans for the machine" according to Russel and, surprisingly, the two satanists were in the room quietly. Too quietly for everyones taste. Maybe they were preparing something odd...

" How long will those two take to fix that bloody machine?" Murdoc growled taking off his bandages.

" Well... Russelina said they were having trouble finding the problem and without the machine's drawings and plans they are even slower to fix it." Noodle said sitted on the foor next to Guy.

" What if we played Truth or Dare in the meantime?" Murdeen asked sticking her snake-like tongue.

" Yeah, why not?" Stella replied.

" Because normaly Mudz do summfink to get us in trouble." 2D clarified. " Last time I almost 'ad to walk around naked on the street."

" Shut up, Faceache! Ya only didn't do tha' because Russ was there. But now he isn't 'ere." Murdoc looked to the blue haired singer with a evil grin.

" Come on! It can be different now." Guy complained.

" Fine. Let's go."

---------------

Russel and Russelina stepped out of the machine's room.

" Good we finished drawing the machine's project. Now we only have to fix it." She excaimed.

" Yeah. But let's do it in another time. We need to rest a little too." The drummer said leading her downstaires. " It was great to work with you." Russelina blushed, looking away so he didn't noticed.

" Don't you think this is too quiet?"

" Yeah, too quiet. They can't be doing anything good." Russel said as he hurried to get downstares. When the drummers got to the room, they saw their bandmates all sitted on the floor, some of them almost drunk, and spinning an empty whisky bottle.

" What in the hell is going on here?" Russelina said loudly, making everyone on the circle look to her.

" Hey there Russ and Russ. We are only playing Truth or Dare. Ya wanna play?" Murdeen said so drunk she almost fell to the side. " And, before ya ask, he started it!" She said pointing to the other satanist who was as drunk as her.

" No. We will not play. Who is going to take care of you if you are all drunk, even you Guy?" Russelina said looking at her guitarist.

" Stop that! I'm already 25, you don't need to worry so much." The japanese boy said a little drunk. " Whose turn is now?"

" Me turn." Murdoc said grabbing the bottle and spinning it perfectly, even though he was drunk. The bottle spinned and everyone was hopping that it didn't pointed to them until it stopped. The bottle was pointing to Murdeen.

" So, Murdeen, are ya goin' to be a pussy and choose truth or ya choosing dare?" Murdoc said sticking his snaky tongue.

" Dare, babe. C'mon, hit me with your best shot."

" I dare you to go FULL naked out there."

" Only if you come with me." The bassist lady stood up while taking her shirt off.

" Let's go then!" He said taking his shirt off too.

" That's too easy fo'  'er! She do almost all of the videos naked." Stella said horrified with the vision of one of her photos where she was seen naked.

The two drunk bassists undressed themselves and ran out the studio hand in hand while everybody in the room looked at them terrified. They jumped down the graveyard until Murdeen stopped as she threw up on top of a lying corpse while Murdoc held her, making sure she didn't fell. Seeing her like that, her bandmates ran towards them taking some clothes.

" I think it's enough drinking for today." Russel said leading the satanists inside.

----------

Murdoc walked down a creepy dark road until he arrived to a house. He knocked on the door but the door simply opened misteriously. The bassist entered the spooky building. He got scared not because the house was spooky but because it was oddly familiar to him. He walked down the hall in slow small steps, trying to figure out what scared him so much. But soon he understood as an hand laid on his shoulder and made him turn around, facing his evil father, Sebastian Jacob Niccals. The satanist screamed frightened.

" Murdoc! Murdoc!" Someone shook him and he opened his eyes. It was Murdeen.

" Hey, ya okay? Ya wake me up." Murdeen tried to talk as softly as she could.

Murdoc looked around him and felt glad to see they were in the living room. It was only a dream. 

" My father..." He mumbled.

" A nightmare? I sometimes have some with my bastard mom. She used to hit me and she scared the shit out of me." Murdeen's voice seemed to break a little. Murdoc reached closer to her. 

" Don't think 'bout that now. Go back to sleep." Murdoc said before Murdeen leaned closer and kissed him, lying down again smiling.