Chapter 9

The two bands left the hotel and went back to Kong in the morning, after Noodle packed her stuff and the two satanists woke up. As Noodle was getting out of the room, Guy picked her suitcase and rushed to get to their ride. She laughed as Guy looked back and went straight to the closed door. Noodle helped him getting up and grabbed her suitcase.

" I don't need your help. I'm not disabled." She said opening the door while laughing.

" I'm sorry. For what happened." Guy said blushing. " I think I went too far with the fight."~

" Me too. Want to see who's faster?" Noodle asked running down the hall followed by him.

----------

When they arrived Kong, everyone took their bags and went to their rooms to unpack them. Guy runned up the stares and took Noodle's suitcase and succesfully made it to her room followed by her.

" So, who's faster now?" The japanese guy said bragging up.

" Thanks for helping me with the bag." She said kissing his red cheek. " Now, get out of my room." Noodle pushed him out of the room and he sitted on the floor next to her door, completely daydreaming about her.

Stella passed by him and looked to the boy, who was sitted on the floor with a goofy smile in his face. She shook him and called him but he didn't answered. Worried, she went down the hall and called Stuart that quickly followed her alter she said something stammering. Stuart saw Guy and glared at him.

" He is so strange. He don't answer to anyone and he don't even move." Stella said trembling. " Is he sick?"

" No, I s'ppose. He is like..."

" In love." Both of the blue haired singers said glancing at each other and then back to the boy.

" Is it by Noodle?" Stuart asked Stella.

" Well, they have spent most of their time toghether so I think, yeah." Stella replied gasping. " He can't be in love with her. Yew are not from 'ere. She will break his heart when yew leave."

The two singers left him there and rushed to tell their band mates what they found. All where worried. They would be so sad when they left but only time could heal that.

Later that night, when everyone went to their rooms, Guy knocked on Noodle's door. A sweet voice came from the inside giving him permission and he oppened the door.

" Can I come in? Did I wake you up?" Guy said with a trembling voice.

" No, you didn't. Come in." Noodle said sitted on her bed giggling.

" I want to... apologize. I wasn't thinking with my head when I asked you to fight me." Guy said looking everywhere except the japanese girl.

" You didn't came in here to tell me just that. You are not that good lying. I know better liars than you." Noodle said staring at him.

" Well... I... " Guy started blushing a little while looking deeply into Noodle's green eyes. " I came here because of what happened earlier."

" What? The fight? I forgive you. You don't need to worry anymore. My head doesn't hurt that much. Stella gave me some pills and I don't feel that much pain."

" Not that. When we got here you... well... you..." Guy's voice trembled so much it almost broke.

Noodle thought that seeing him like that was amusing and started laughing. " Oh, your here because of the kiss." Guy looked to her embarrassed. She stood up and walked towards him. " Your here because you want to know what that was about and what I feel about you."

He was shocked. How could she have guessed all of that only by seeing him? " So... you like me?" Guy asked Noodle, that had stopped right in front of her. She laughed and looked deep into his eyes.

" No. It's more than just like. When I'm with you I feel like... like nothing could ever happen to me, I'm safe everytime I'm with you. I think... I think I love you." Noodle said a little afraid.

" I..." Guy wanted to say something poetic but she cutted his words when she grabbed his head and kissed him passionately.