Chapter 14

The next day Murdoc and Patricia went back to Kong but, during the travel from the hospital to the studio, the two spent their time complaining and blaming each other for what happened.

" Yew had tha' brilliant idea of drinkin' tha' stuff yew brought from the other dimension." Patricia yelled.

" Ya drank it too and I didn't had to force ya to do it." Murdoc yelled too.

" But if I knew it was some kind of poison in the other dimensions I wouldn't drink it."

" Can you shut up? You are arguing about that since you got out of the hosital." Abby complained, making the two bassists quiet.

----------

Noodle searched Eldon everywhere but couldn't find it.

" Have you seen Eldon?" She asked Abby.

" No, I think he went out to buy something for Patricia or something like that."

" Thanks, I'll wait for him then."

Eldon arrived shortly after crying and covered in flour. Noodle tried to talk to him but he locked himself in his room. Noodle decided to wait but she got bored and decided to play the guitar that was in the rec room. Noodle started playing "Clint Eastwood" but was interrupted by Abby that listened to the music and asked Noodle some advice. The japanese guitarrist remembered what she wanted to do and left Abby playing as she walked to Eldon's room. She knocked on the door but he wasn't there. Noodle was worried about Eldon and thought about what he could do when he was alone and depressed like that. She ran down the halls and asked Abby if she saw him, but she didn't.

" I can help you finding him if you want." Abby suggested.

" Okay. I will look for him upstairs and you downstairs." Noodle said as she rushed upstaires to get to the roof. She had a bad feeling about that place. When she got there she saw something that almost stopped her heart. He was about to jump from the roof. Noodle ran towards him and grabbed him before he could jump and pulled him to the roof.

" What were you trying to do? Do you think killing yourself is the only way of getting out of this? You have people here that like you, can't you see?" Noodle said threateningly.

" Leave me alone. You know nothing about me." He said pushing her away from him, almost making her fall from the roof. When she saw him, he was already leaving the roof. Noodle ran after him but lost him. She then remembered to go to the kitchen. She entered and saw Eldon holding a knife against his wrist.

" Don't do it!" Noodle said terrified.

" Why would I care? No one cares about me here. I have no friends, no family. Everyone out there makes fun of me for being useless and... an orphan. They bully me everytime I leave the studio. I can't handle it anymore."

While he talked, Abby stepped closer to him from behind him and grabbed his wrist and take the knife away from him.

" Why haven't you talked to us before? We do care about you. We took care of you since you showed up in here. All of us would be so sad if you disappeared. I know things hadn't been good but we love you like you are part of our family." Abby's eyes started watering and Eldon hugged her crying. Noodle watched them as she walked away, grateful for Abby show up.