Chapter 10

2D was back to his hometown, Crawley, England. He was back to his home when he heard something from the outside. He exited the house but he immediatly regretted his decision when he saw Murdoc driving a car towards him with a big grin on his face. 2D quickly moved to the side and avoided beeing ran over again. When he thought everything was okay he saw the satanist getting out of the car and running towards him. He tried to stand up but the bassist had already pinned him to the floor and started strangling him.

2D started screaming. It was just a nightmare. Suddenly he heard a knock on the door. He glanced at the clock, 4 am. Who could be woke up at this hours? He heard someone calling from the outside. It was Stella who opened the door and peeked inside.

" Hey, I heard yew screamin'. Are yew okay?" She said looking to the blue haired man, who was sitted on his bed with his head buried in his hands.

" It was nuffing." 2D said in a low voice. " Did I woke yew up?"

" No. I was already up. This migraines won't stop." Stella stepped into the room and handed a pill container to him. " Take it. Yew must be with migraines too."

2D grabbed the container and shoved two pills in his mouth.

" Yew had a nightmare, didn't yew?" Stella said looking at the surprised blue haired singer. " I know, I have experience in those stuff. Apparently, it is happening to everyone in here. Those two summoned a demon that feeds in our worst fears."

Stuart looked down to the floor. " He really scares me, yew 'now? I'm grateful for beeing in this band, it was him that brought me to this life. I owe him so much but he sometimes scares me when he's drunk and he always hits me."

" Murdoc?" Stella asked and the singer noded. " Yew 'now, sometimes it happened to me but it was before. Now it doesn't happens so often but she still hits me and I can't do anything but I learned that when she is angry with summfing, I have to hide or she will hit me. I 'now how it feels." Stella showed him a bruise on her back. " She did this to me when we where at the hotel. I live scared of her and if I was brave enough I could confront her but I'm not." A small tear fell down her face. Stuart wiped it and hugged her. She kissed his face and laid her head in his shoulder. She could feel the soft fabric of his shirt and was like that for what seemed to her like an eternity.

" Yew 'now wha'? It's funny but when I'm with yew I feel... different." Stuart said. " It's like I don't want to go away, I want to be 'ere... with yew."

" Yew too?" Stella looked to him deep into his black holes he called eyes. " I... I think I like yew." She started blushing and looked away, trying to hide it.

" I like yew too. Yew wanna sleep in 'ere t'night? It's almost 4:30 am." Stuart asked looking to the woman next to him. She nodded and laid down next to him, wishing him a good night.

----------

A new dawn of a new day. Stuart woke up and looked to his side, facing the other singer on his side. The light coming from the window hitted her hair, making him a lighter shade of blue. Suddenly she started moving and sitted on the bed looking to him, smiling.

" We didn't do anyfing yesterday, did we?" She asked, worried.

" No. Yew just came in 'ere to sleep." Stuart said getting up as she laid down on the bed relieved. " Yew want summfing? Water?"

" Yeah. Can yew get me a glass, please?" She asked as 2D dressed himself and went downstares to get one. She smiled and looked to the window when she heard a knock on the door. She looked to the source of the noise and saw Murdoc standing at the door.

" 'ere ya are. I was lookin' for ya." He said walking towards her. Stella glanced at him confused. Why was he there? And why was he looking for her?

" Yeah, I'm 'ere. Can't I be in 'ere?" She tried to sound as confident as she could since he scared her even more than Murdeen.

" So ya slept with Faceache? Why?" Murdoc asked in a threatening way.

" C-can't I?" Her voice trembled and she was shaking.

Murdoc sitted next to her. " I know the way ya look at me. In the halls, in the gig."

" Wha'? I don't like yew. I was tryin' to be nice." The blue haired lady talked loudly to hide her fear.

" Don't try to hide it. I know ya do." Murdoc said. Stella tried to escape from him but he grabbed her arm tightly and kissed her, squeezing her arm so that she couldn't escape. While kissing, they heard a cracking noise and looked towards the door. It was Stuart that dropped the glass and pieces of it were spread all around the floor. He looked to them with an horror expression.

" Stuart, this isn't wha' yew thinkin'." Stella said as 2D's eyes filled in tears.

" Yew are always the same, Murdoc. And yew, I thought yew liked me." 2D yelled as he ran down the hall. Murdoc faced Stella. She was almost crying and struggling to break free from the satanist's hands but he only released her when she slapped his face. She started running after Stuart and Murdoc followed them.

Stella reached him at the kitchen and grabbed his hand.

" Stuart, that wasn't me. Murdoc forced me to kiss him." Stella explained. He looked to her hand and saw some new bruises on her arm. " Yew have to believe me."

" For the love of sweet Satan,wha' was tha' all about up there?" Murdoc yelled.

" I tell yew. Yew always need to have everything. The fame, the glory, the girls. First Paula, then Murdeen, now her. Why won't yew let me be happy." Stuart replied louder. " Yew almost teared the band apart twice, killed Noodle and locked me in tha' bloody plastic island just to make me record the album."

Murdoc was done of listening to all that (true) stuff. He threw himself towards the singer and punched him. Stella tried to stop the satanist but he started strangling her, yelling that she changed 2D. She screamed, catching Murdeen's attention. The satanist went to her singer's aid and punched Murdoc, making him release the singer.

" Wha' the fuck are ya doin' ya fuckin' dickhead? Ya trying ta kill my singer ya pickle?" Murdeen looked to Stella's arm. " And ya filled her arm with bruises? Ya goin' to pay!" She punched him and the two satanists started fighting.

The other band members went to the kitchen and saw them like that. Guy and Noodle stopped the two satanists while the drummers saved Stella and Stuart.

" What is going on here?" Russel yelled facing the two bassists.

" They fuckin' started." Murdeen yelled wipping the blood running down her lips.

" It's all Faceache's fault. The two of them." Murdoc growled.

" Shut up! Both of you!" Russelina screamed, making everyone quiet. " I don't care who started but I'll make sure I'll finish it. You two, apologize. NOW!" The two satanists obeyed.

" Now, we finished the machine. We can go back home." Russel announced. Guy, Noodle, Stuart and Stella became sad while the two satanists were happy to know it.

Later that day everyone gathered on the machine's room for the goodbyes. Everyone was sad except the two satanists that were glad to know they won't see each other again. Stuart and Stella spent their time crying and hugging, Russelina gave Russel a machine's plan that he could use to fix his machine, Murdoc and Murdeen kept complaining  and Noodle and Guy were oddly quiet. Soon the time came when they had to leave. Murdoc turned the machine exactly as he done before but before he could hit the last button Noodle told him to stop, runned towards Guy and kissed him one last time. Then guy left the room with his band mates and Murdoc hitted the button.

The machine worked and the Gorillaz disappeared. Stella opened the door and sighted.

" I hope they are okay." Stella said a little sad.

" I hope Satan takes them to an awful place." Murdeen growled litting a ciggatette.

" I wish Satan didn't hear that." Guy whispered.