episode 2

I slammed my locker closed and sighed, while my friends kept talking about some underground rave that they wanted to go to. My shaky fingers were clenched in to fists, I was looking ahead and not really listening to their conversation. They instantly stopped and turned their heads when I punched the locker in front of me.

Xiumin was serious, Yixing was screaming because he was high as fuck like always and he thought there was an earthquake happening and I was gritting with my teeth with anger.

'' Guys, am I ugly? ''

They were quiet for a few moments, then Yixing thoughtfully began: '' It's not that your pink hair isn't cute, it's more the fact you can be absolutely terrifying. ''

I pouted and mumbled: '' I thought you said I put the hot in psychotic. ''

Xiumin sighed and raised an eyebrow. '' Did something happen? ''

'' I went to meet up with Sehun yesterday and I saw him making out with another girl. I know that we said we weren't exclusive, but he should've known that he wasn't allowed to just go and do something like that. She wasn't even that pretty, so the whole thing is even more offensive. I'm going to kill her, '' I seriously replied, frowned and crossed my arms. We were standing in the school hallway and a few students that passed us looked at me like I was crazy. My two friends who already knew me just cringed and exchanged a glance. I rolled my eyes and shrugged. '' Or at least put her in the hospital. Whatever the voices will say. ''

Xiumin scowled and replied: '' Nice try, blaming it on the voices, but I know you don't really hear them. You aren't crazy, just angry and cruel, so save that for when saying you are mad will be the only thing that will get you out of a death penalty. ''

The corners of my lips twitched and I chuckled in amusement. '' Fine, fine, I won't do anything to her, but I will make Sehun pay. He will come crawling back to me in the end. ''

'' How are you going to do that? ''

The sad reality was that I had no idea how I was going to do that. Sehun wasn't one to crawl, truthfully, it was usually me who was dying to get at least a second of his attention. He was hot, dangerous, he didn't know how to love and he had me completely wrapped around his finger. I was attracted to his confidence and cold personality and in the end I got played just like all the other girls. The worst thing of all was that if he would call me right now I would answer without hesitation.

I didn't want another person to hold that kind of power over me.

I was squatted down, hugging my legs and looking at the butterfly that just landed on a flower in front of me. My hand slowly raised towards it and just when I was about to kill it, a scream echoed through the air. The butterfly flew away, I angrily clenched my fingers in to a fist and puffed from the cigarette hanging between my lips.

'' Aish, so loud and annoying. ''

I turned around and glared in the direction of the boys that circled Baekhyun. I didn't think much of it at first, but now I realized that the boy was probably bullied. I was already to turn around, walk away and let the boys beat him up when I suddenly remembered what happened yesterday. Baekhyun and Chanyeol knew each other and my brother seemed really fond of him when he admitted: '' We may or may not have met at an anime convention. ''

I cringed and whined in response: '' O-M-G, Chanyeol Oppa! I thought you were cool! ''

A sigh came out of my mouth and I lowered my head in defeat. Brother wouldn't be happy if he would see Baekhyun hurt and I also kind of promised him that the only one who could hurt him was me, so I guessed I had no other choice. My eyes shined when I turned around and ran towards the crowd of boys. Baekhyun already had blood dripping from his nose and he was about to receive his second punch when I landed a strong kick in one of the bully's backs. He let out a painful scream and I smiled.