episode 10

It's been two days since Baekhyun disappeared

The moment the police came to take me was forever engraved in my mind. His mother reported his disappearance and as soon as they found out we knew each other, they came to the conclusion that I was the one who had something to do with it. They came to school, barged in my classroom and everyone was watching when they dragged me away. The questioning was different than usually when it was about the stupid things and his mother kept looking at me like everything that happened was my fault. The truth was that it was, so I was conducting an investigation of my own despite them telling me to stay at home and Chanyeol prohibiting me to get involved. 

I just couldn't wrap my mind around what could have possibly happened. Baekhyun was talking to me, then he went to do homework with one of his nerd friends and disappeared in to thin air. No one saw him, no one heard anything from him. There were no leads and no place where to start the investigation.

I was sitting in class, leaning back on my chair and staring straight in to the back of the person that was sitting in front of me. My arms were crossed, my eyes were narrowed and there was a thoughtful expression on my face. The one sitting in front of me was no one else than Jungkook and I was thinking about something that he said earlier. He was currently carelessly flipping through his notebook, while I could hear the echo of his words in my mind. 

He was mocking me about getting taken from class by the police and saying all kinds of things about Baekhyun. In that moment I was trying my best to ignore him because I knew that fighting someone like him didn't end well, but now I wished that I would've listened to what he was saying. All I could remember was him telling me that it was probably my bad luck that transferred on Baekhyun and made him end up in trouble. Then he also said something about how everybody who tried to get close to me got hurt and that he wasn't going to survive for long. His voice was calm and it looked like he clearly knew what he was saying when he speaking about Baekhyun like he was still alive and suffering for now.

The realization hit me like a truck and I was instantly on my feet.

I didn't care that we were in the middle of class or anything like that. Students instantly turned their heads, jumped back in shock and the teacher began to scream at the sight of what began to unfold in front of her eyes. Everybody's eyes were wide because no one was expecting to see me attack Jungkook.

My fist connected with the side of his face and knocked him of his chair. I was instantly on top of him, hitting him and screaming with rage. '' You fucker! You are going to pay for what you did! All of you will! I'm going to kill you! '' 

I was completely lost in my anger until three guys managed to pull me of Jungkook. I was still struggling and trying to get them to let me go at first, then I finally gave up and stopped. My cheeks were reddened, I was catching my breath and my hair was a mess when I slowly raised my head again. Girls were surrounding Jungkook, asking him if he was okay and stroking his injuries and he was pretending to be scared and hurt, but in that brief moment when my eyes met his I knew. I saw the amusement that flashed in his and I knew that I was right. Him and the other guys had Baekhyun.