epilogue

People were walking around with ice creams in their hands, all of the school windows were open and a boy with black hair was making hand signs and fiercely screaming about jutsus. The bullies in front of him were eyeing him strangely, exchanging glances and clearly wondering if perhaps they shouldn't go bother someone else. He was mumbling something with confusion, looking surprised that the magic or whatever he was trying to perform didn't work. In the end he took his round glasses of and started wiping them in his shirt with a frown on his face. The bullies were about to leave, but he quickly stopped them: '' Don't you want me to do the jutsu? ''

'' We just... We just remembered we have someone else to bully on the other side of the school, '' one of the older guys said and apologetically raised his hands in the air.

They were going to leave, but the boy urged them to stay and unintentionally angered one of them. He was about to get punched, when all of the sudden he saw a person running towards the tall fence that was surrounding the property of the school and separating them. His eyes grew wide at the sight of the familiar pink hair that nobody has seen for a while and his mouth fell open with surprise. The girl skilfully hopped over the fence and landed on the grass between the boy with glasses and the bullies. All of them were silent for a few moments, then she slowly raised her head and gazed at the one that was standing in front of her and still holding his fist in the air. '' Don't you dare touch him ever again, because in the name of the fucking moonlight... I will punish you. ''

The three bullies stared at the girl with blank looks on their faces. Then they quickly left, mumbling to each other about how weird her and the other boy were. She only smirked at their reaction before slowly turning around. The wind blew her short pink curls of her face and revealed the scar on the side of her forehead and her right arm was in bandages, but her eyes were shining and she was smiling with happiness. '' Hey, trash. ''

This girl was me and after two months, I was finally back in Seoul.

The boy adjusted his glasses, looking like he couldn't believe I was actually standing in front of him. '' R-Rin-chan? Is this really you? ''

A lot of time passed since I left Seoul and went to Incheon to save my brother. That night in the harbor I shot Yoongi in his leg, but him and the other members were still able to run away. They still knew that we had information about them that could get them thrown in prison for life and old Minjun told me that they went back to Busan and continued their illegal business there. Chanyeol on the other hand wanted to kill him and Kai after he found out everything that happened and all the dangerous things that I did. The three of them almost had a fight in the emergency room we stopped at afterwards. He punched old Minjun straight in the face before getting down on his knees, thanking him for saving his life and begging him for forgiveness. 

I had to spend some days in the hospital because of the injuries that I suffered during the car accident, then I travelled with Chanyeol to take old Minjun to his family. Their reunion was really touching and the former policeman cried tears of happiness when he finally held his wife and daughter again after all these years. We didn't stay with them, but we promised to visit them sometime. 

It wasn't safe for us to return to our daily lives in Seoul at first, so we still had to wait sometime and I finally learned about the plan that Chanyeol told me about the last time  we heard each other before he was kidnapped. I didn't think that it was real, but this time he was actually thinking about leaving the criminal life behind. It turned out that he was planning it ever since Baekhyun got taken and I got shot and now his idea finally came true and him and Kyungsoo opened a small music shop in Hongdae where they sold CDs, cassettes, records, guitars, vintage music related objects and a bunch of other things. He always said that he was going to do better and make sure that I wasn't going to end up as bad as him, he worked hard and made it a reality. He also found a new apartment for the three of us and now we were living in the highest floor of some old building and we even had a nice balcony that Kyungsoo liked to lock himself on when he got too annoyed with Chanyeol.