episode 8

Chanyeol kicked me out of the house, my two best friends were busy and I didn't feel like going anywhere, so that was how I found myself standing in front of a manga library and shop with fake cat ears on my head and wearing a school girl uniform

I was about to make some nerd really happy.

To say that Chanyeol wasn't happy when he heard about what happened when I went to look for mister Lee was an understatement. He actually flipped the table in our kitchen and Kyungsoo barely managed to stop him from punching a hole in the wall. I tried to defend myself by saying I had no idea things were going to get so crazy and mister Lee will get shot, but he was still angry at me. He was thankful for the information that I managed to get, but he threatened to lock me in the house if I won't stop hanging out with dangerous people and going to strange places. He also said that this was the last time I was ever doing something like this for him.

I witnessed someone's death and I was a little paranoid, but I was still able to keep it under control for now. The fact that I knew the person that shot mister Lee and that I couldn't go to the police didn't really help, but I was trying to tell myself that everything will be fine and that he surely won't go after me too. I wasn't important after all, I was just the little sister of some criminal and all that I needed was to watch my back.

I strolled inside the manga library and shop and looked around. There was an unlit cigarette hanging from my mouth and the guy that was sitting behind the counter where you could buy things or get a reading card dropped the manga that he was holding in his hands. His mouth fell open, his eyes grew wide and I could tell that he was wondering if what he was seeing was actually real or not. '' Don't tell me you're as nerdy as Baekhyun is. I seriously cannot handle one more idiot saying random Japanese words and acting like we're in the middle of an anime. ''

'' M-My name is Kim Jong-dae, but everyone calls me Chen, '' the guy gulped and ran through his dark brown hair with his hand.

I narrowed my eyes and scowled. '' I can already tell that you're the kind of nerd that has a katana collection at home, aren't you? ''

'' Me and Baekhyun are really good at sword fights, '' he mumbled and nervously picked up the manga that he dropped when he saw me. '' Who may you be? ''

I proudly grinned, flipped my pink curls over my shoulder and said: '' I'm Baekhyun's girlfriend. Yeah, that's right. He's my Oppa. My love interest. The one that I punch, call Baka and yell that I don't really like him. The Naruto to my Sasuke. ''

Chen dropped the manga that he just picked up again. He was clearly shaken and looking like he couldn't believe what I just said. '' Baekhyun is dating you? ''

'' I know, right? He's one lucky guy, '' I casually replied and chuckled. Then I lit up my cigarette and looked around. '' Speaking of Baekhyun... Where is he? He is here, right? ''