episode 4

I was leaning against a cherry tree,blowing air in my cold hands and puffing away the smoke of my cigarette

I was leaning against a cherry tree,blowing air in my cold hands and puffing away the smoke of my cigarette. The early morning air was crisp and the pale sunlight was trying to shine through the clouds. My cheeks were red from the cold and my short pink curls were put in a quick messy braid. I started jumping from one leg to the other to warm myself up while I took a few more drags from my cigarette. The school bell just rang and all the students standing nearby were starting to slowly move towards the entrance of the school. I was tired and in a bad mood because Yixing, Xiumin and I went drinking with Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and their other friends yesterday, but I still didn't fail to notice what was happening under a nearby cherry tree.

It was Baekhyun, looking as dorky as ever and a pretty girl with big eyes, short blonde hair and a cute smile. His glasses were slipping of his nose,he was blushing and mumbling something while gesturing to the box of chocolates in his hands. I instantly realized what was happening and mentally facepalmed. This idiot never mentioned the girl he liked was from the popular crowd at our school. Her name was Mina, she was the daughter of a very rich man and everyone thought her family didn't let her date, that she was a goody two shoes who never did anything bad, or something like that, but the truth was much different. She actually had a much older boyfriend who she tried to hide for some very good reasons, but she wasn't very lucky, because I happened to be the one that accidentally saw her entering his car one day.

I cringed and watched the rejection that happened right in front of my eyes. I promised myself to leave Baekhyun alone after he helped me make Sehun jealous and completed my plan, but I didn't. I should've walked through the entrance of the school and went to class, but instead I lit up another cigarette, put a strand of my short pink hair behind my ear and slowly walked closer. I could almost hear the sound of Baekhyun's heart shattering when Mina eyed the chocolates he wanted to give her and her lips lifted in a sour smile. " Thanks, but I'm allergic to chocolate. "

The two of them turned their heads with surprise at the sight of my appearance. I swung an arm around Baekhyun's shoulders and blew the smoke of my cigarette in her face. She coughed and waved her hand in front of her. Her nose wrinkled at the cigarette smell and I grinned widely and said: " Did you just say that you're allergic to chocolate? "

She scowled and her pretty eyes narrowed. " Chae-rin, was it? "

" Suho, was it? " I answered and evily chuckled when I saw her gasp with shock and take a step back. Baekhyun was still silent and looking at me with wide eyes. " The name of your much older boyfriend, I mean. Also known as our history teacher. Are you with him because of his legendary credit card? I know he's the kind of man that would buy his girl Chanel and I know you're the kind of girl that's into these kind of things. Or is it that you just want to pass history with a really good grade? ''

She glared at me and hissed: " What do you want, Chae-rin? How did you even find out? Are you going to tell everyone? Do you want to destroy my reputation? Is that your goal? "