Chapter 16: Back Again

Holding my backpack tightly, I grabbed my suitcase and pulled it towards my mom's car.

Seokjin waited for me at the trunk and helped put my suitcase inside. "Thanks." I thanked him.

He smiled and my mother walked out of the house. "Ready?" She asked and we nodded.

My mother drove us to the airport and I sat in the back with Seokjin. I looked out the window feeling anxious for some reason and I felt Seokjin's gaze on me.

I saw him looking at me from my window and I smirked, "I see you, Oppa."

He cleared his throat nervously. "Are you okay?"

I turned to look at him but the car took a sharp turn making him lean right onto me. Our faces were inches apart making me feel his breathing on my lips.

I looked up at him nervously and he looked around before leaning back into his seat. "Sorry about that turn." My mother yelled from the front.

I bit my lip. Seokjin looked out the window and we sat there quietly for the rest of the ride.

"Aw, I'm going to miss you so much." My mother cried hugging me tightly. "Mom! I'm only going to be there for a few weeks." I said as I felt a little embarrassed.

"I know but you'll be so far away. Please be careful. Make sure to take your medications if you need them." She said and I smiled hugging her back. "I will."

***

Reaching Seoul, I walked out with Seokjin who was wearing glasses and a mask. I saw tons of girls holding signs with Seokjin's name on it waiting patiently.

I looked at Seokjin who kept walking. The girls didn't notice us coming out and I felt relieved about that. Walking outside my body felt more relaxed and familiar with the area.

"Yoongi should be here by now." He answered and I remembered who Yoongi was.

We saw a black van and the window rolled down revealing a brown haired Yoongi smiling.

"Hyung!" He called and Seokjin ran over. I followed after and Yoongi smiled at me, "Seunghee! Everyone is so excited to see you."

"Oh that's so sweet." I replied and Seokjin placed our luggages in the back.

"Hop in, Seunghee." Seokjin said walking to the side door.

I opened the door and sat behind the driver's seat while he sat beside me.

The drive was pretty long but Seokjin and Yoongi entertained me by making me laugh at their dad jokes and singing old songs with the volume on high.

I opened the door when we reached an apartment building. Yoongi carried my suitcase and I offered to carry it myself but he refused.

We went up the elevator and Yoongi brought us to a door that looked familiar and knocked on it twice. "Guys, it's hyung." Yoongi called.

The door opened revealing a sleepy Taehyung who had just woken up from his sleep. His hair was messy and his white shirt and black shorts were all wrinkled.

When Taehyung saw me he instantly grinned and pulled me into a bear hug. "Seunghee! I missed you!" He cried and Jimin walked in all sleepy too.

He ran over when he noticed that I was here, "Seunghee, did you get here all right?" I nodded and then Jungkook and Namjoon arrived not too late after.

"Seunghee ah!" Jungkook cooed and Namjoon grinned, "Was your trip here okay?"

I smiled, "Yeah, it was okay."

"Seunghee!" I heard a high pitched scream. We all looked over and saw Hoseok running over towards us and he pulled me into a hug.

"Ahh I missed you so much!" He said and shook me while we hugged. I smiled but felt a little dizzy from the shaking.

"Hoseok! Seunghee is still not feeling too well. Don't shake her so much." Seokjin took my arm and Hoseok looked at me worringly.

"Really? I'm so sorry Seunghee." I shook my head, "It's okay. I'm fine."

Seokjin brought me into the room that I would be staying at and I felt a familiar feel from the small bedroom. I finally finished unpacking and decided to take a warm shower.

I walked to the living room and see Seokjin and Hoseok sitting on the couch.

Seokjin smiled happily when he saw me walk in. "Seunghee, come sit." Hoseok turned around and gave me a warm smile.

I sat down next to Seokjin and we talked about random stuff until we noticed that it was eleven at night.

Seokjin stood up and fixed his shirt. "I have work tomorrow. I'll be going to bed early. See you tomorrow." He said and Hoseok and I waved him goodnight.

When Seokjin fully left the room, Hoseok leaned in towards me with a playful smirk. "What did you and hyung do when he came to visit?"

"What do you mean? He took me to the park and we just hung out." I replied plainly. He sighed in relief, "Good."

"Why?" I asked curiously and Hoseok looked at me with a serious look on his face. "There were paparazzi over there looking for you two."

I looked at him in shock, "What?!"

***

The next morning I woke up and washed my face. Yoongi opened his door and smiled when he saw me. "Oh, Seunghee. Good morning."

"Good morning." I replied. We both walked to the living room together and I saw Jimin and Hoseok talking while eating on the dining table.

"Hyung, Seokjin Hyung made us some pancakes." Jimin chimed while placing a warm pancake on an empty plate.

He placed another pancake on a different plate and smiled when Yoongi and I sat down.

I tried the pancake and gasped. It was so soft and fluffy. I added some butter and fruit on top and enjoyed my breakfast.

"Did you sleep well?" Jimin asked worringly.

I nodded as I swallowed another piece of the pancake. "It was good. I liked the bed."

Taehyung and Namjoon walked in later and we all chatted about their new comeback and their recent promotions.

"Seunghee, does your head still hurt?" Namjoon scanned my head with his eyes and he looked at me carefully.

I shook my head, "No. It's okay, but I still can't remember anything."

They frowned and Jungkook walked in ruffling his hair. "Hyung, is the news still on?"

Namjoon checked his phone dramatically and then rolled his eyes. "It's always on, Jungkook!"

Jungkook turned on the TV and watched the news as we all continued our talk.

"So you can't remember anything after the year 2012?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Must be so confusing to you. Not knowing who we are but still trusting us." Taehyung added and all of them glared at him.

"That sounded a little creepy, you know?" Jimin hissed.

I chuckled and we heard Jungkook call us and we all turned around to look at him.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked. We all walked to the TV and I gasped at what was revealed on the screen.

I saw a picture of Seokjin and myself near my house. The caption wrote, Famous Boy and Member Jin Dating Scandal?

I looked at it in shock, my heart was racing so fast that I thought it would explode at any moment.

Everyone looked at me when they realized the problem. "This is not happening."