one.

As tradition shows, at the end of every summer auditions opened at many companies, Pledis included. People from all over, including different countries and regions, came just to have their try at becoming the ideal of an artist, becoming a k-pop idol was incredibly sought after far and wide.

After showing what they had, everyone seemed to be anxious. Except for one person.

"If I don't make it's fine, I'll just return to my house and live a normal life, you know?" A feminine voice speaking English rang through the waiting room, where at least 20 people were waiting for callbacks, but a poor boy, who had become the person being talked to, didn't understand a word she said.

"You...not Korean?" He asked her slowly, not really remembering any other English words that could help him out in this situation.

"I'm mixed! Are you Korean?" She asked him back and he shook his head. Learning simple English through the internet definitely seemed to be paying off for the boy, seeing how he understood what she had said.

"China" He said. That's all it took for her to understand why his English was so broken, but then she realized that even some Chinese people know English, so she let her curiosity take over.

"No English?" She asked him. He looked lost every time she spoke to him, almost as if he was wondering why she was still talking to him.

He shook his head again and before any of them could react, the office door opened, making everyone in the room stop whatever they were doing and listen closely to whatever any staff member had to say.