V

"Mei! Good morning!" Chan greeted and sat down at the table she was sitting at. She smiled kindly and greeted everyone. "I hope you don't mind, but I brought my friend Jun with me today. He really wants to get to know you"

Both Jun and Mei blushed and looked down at their laps which made the boys laugh. Mei spoke up with her soft voice. "Oh I remember you!"

This made Jun lift his head in surprise. There could be no way she remembers their small 5 minute chat at the auditions right? At least that's what Jun thought.

"I talked to you at auditions! I don't think you understood me very well though, seeing how my Korean pronunciation was horrible back then" Jun just nodded. His Korean was also lacking, so all he really understood were the words 'auditions', 'Korean', 'pronunciation' and a couple others.

"Sorry about him Mei, his Korean is not the best right now, but he's working on it" Hansol told her in English, making everybody else, except for Joshua, very confused.

"Korean?" Soonyoung repeated in English and everbody laughed at his heavy accent.

Lately, everybody seemed to be avoiding Mei. Or at least she felt like they were.

She's only been a trainee for 6 months and she already feels like she shouldn't have chosen this as her future.

"You're giving up so soon?!" Joshua exclaimed. He was sitting with Hansol and Mei, just chatting, until Mei started to speak her mind.

"I'm not! I just... I'm not sure of this is what I really want to do. I love training and performing so much, but I know that everyday it will start becoming harder and harder to achieve my goals" She placed her head in her hands, sighing deeply.

"Mei, life wouldn't be any fun if things didn't get difficult once in a while. I mean, yeah sometimes it gets too difficult, but if it's what you truly love to do, then I know you can go through with it and become the best artist this planet has seen" She smiled at Hansol's words. She would have never thought that Hansol could be so deep.

"Thanks for that. Aish, what am I supposed to do now? Some companies want to talk to me and meet me but what if I like those companies better? I don't want to leave you guys. This has become my family now"

"Don't worry about us, worry about yourself right now. If another company gives you a better future, then don't hesitate to take the opportunity. We'll still be family no matter where you go" Joshua smiled at her and she thought back on all the options she has for her debut.

"I have to go, I have to film my dance cover for the trainee YouTube channel. See you!" Mei stood up, waved at both boys and made her way towards the practice rooms.

Hansol sighed, speaking up first. "Dude, if we are this sad over the fact that Mei has a possibility of leaving, imagine how Jun is feeling" Joshua nodded, feeling bad for their Chinese friend.

Over the past few months, Mei was beginning to become closer to Jun, seeing how both of them were in the same Korean class, which usually took place at night.

This helped both of them on speaking towards each other and understanding, and also to just become closer friends. Even if sometimes communication was hard for them, they made up for it by gesturing what they were talking about, almost as if talking in sign language.

"One day, I'll be able to hold a nice, proper conversation with you, Mei. I promise" Jun said to himself before going back to his usual stretching routine.