Chapter Six

Conner's P.O.V.

I shoot up as I was drenched in ice cold water. I groan and look at my surroundings. Nightwing was holding an empty water bucket. Jaime, too, was soaked in water. Evey was across the way, was laying unamused with her tail flopped around. Oliver was attempting to stay standing, a water bucket rolling on the floor next to him. Cassie had been picked up and checked for any brain damage or signs of comatose.

"What happened?" Nightwing asks, pulling me up.

"Two new villains that go by the names of Catlad and Poison Sumac. They look like the children of CatWoman and Poison Ivy." I reply, holding my chest were Catlad had kicked me.

"Damn…" Nightwing mutters, helping me over to a bench.

Jaime was helped over next to me by Kaldur. He had a black eye from when Poison Sumac had kicked him back. "Anything else you can tell us about them?" Nightwing asks as Kaldur walks away.

"They were speaking in French." Jaime says, holding an ice pack to his eye.

"French?"

"Yea. Scarab tried to translate it but didn’t have time before they attacked."

Nightwing nods. "I'll see if I can get anymore information on them."

I nod back as he heads off. "Lets get you two to the bioship." Artemis says, inspecting our injuries.

Kaldur help me to the bioship and Artemis helps Jaime, who was still dizzy from the gas that had seeped in while we were knocked out and from me laying on top of him.

I sigh and look back at Jaime, who was staring back at me, knowing he was thinking the same thing as me.

Those two new villains looked oddly familiar and sounded similar to kids we knew.

Who are they?

Time Skip

3rd Person P.O.V.

~Villians HouseHold~

"We'll be back later, baby." Harley says, hugging Bart, ruffling his hair "Make sure to feed your brothers and sisters, and feed the pets."

"Don't let any other villains in unless you know them well enough to know they won't hurt you." Ivy says.

"And don't leave the house under any circumstance." Selina says, kissing Tim's forehead "Feed the cats, honey."

Tim nods and waves as the girls get into the flower Ivy had sprung to move them around the city. Bart skips back inside as Tim closes the garage door, locking the door that lead into the house. "I'm letting them out, Tim!" Bart says, standing by the hyenas cage.

"Alright!" Tim says back, locking the front door.

As Tim heads to the back door to lock it as two hyenas run past him to their feeding pen. "Tim rolls his eyes as Bart speeds over to lock the gate after them, tossing four steaks to them.

"What'd you wanna do after we feed them?" Tim asks, feeding the cats.

Bart speeds over around, feeding all the plants in his mother's lab. "Watch movies?" He replies.

Tim shrugs and nods. He feeds the cats as Bart finishes feeding the plants. "What movie you wanna watch?" Bart asks.

"Lilo and Stitch? Monsters University?" Tim replies.

"Lilo and Stitch, the bitch." Bart says, sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and two sodas.

Tim didn't question how he got it that fast and just sat next to him, taking a soda and turns on the movie.

Time Skip (because I'm lazy af)

Tim's P.O.V.

I awoke to someone whimpering in fear right next to me. I look immediately at my watch. A little after 3 am.

I look over to my right and see Bart with silent tears streaming down his face. Venus was attempting to wake him up. I start to shake him gently, wondering what he could be dreaming about.

"Non! S'il vous plaît pas trop! S'il vous plaît! Épargnez-les!" Bart utters out.

"Bart! S'il vous plaît se réveiller! Ce n'est pas vrai! Tout est dans votre tête!" I reply to his cry.

I single silent scream was given before he shoots up, almost knocking heads with me. Venus curls up into him, comforting him with me as I pull him into a hug, rubbing his back soothingly. He starts to sniffles a little as he card down, but the tears kept coming. I wipe a few away.

"Wanna tell me what it was about?"

"Not really but-"

"You're gonna tell me anyways because you know you'll never keep it in for long." I finish.

He nods shakily. "S-so, it started out a-as a simple family m-mission. All of us were going-…."

He continues on with his story, telling me the whole thing. Adding little side notes when it was important.

But then,

"They were taking all of you away. Of to different testing rooms. For what? I'm not sure but the pain was unbearable. I could h-hear  of you scream in pain. I begged to let them go and take me instead be because they weren't doing any t-tests or ex-xperiments on me. But they didn't. Wh-when they did let me go, it w-was just m-me. All of you w-were d-, we're- d-d-dead!"

He finished and was crying again. I rub his back again, a little disturbed by his nightmare. When the crying didn't show any signs of stopping, I went on with a different plan.

I remember tears
Streaming down your face
When I said
"I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows
Almost killed your light
I remember you said
"Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's
Gone and dead and past
Tonight

Just close your  eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be
Safe and Sound

The soft melody had reduced his crying to sniffles, but I still didn't stop.

Don't you dare
Look out your window
Darling, everything's on fire
The war outside our door
Keep raging on
Hold on to this
Lullaby
Even when the music's
Gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down.
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be
Safe and Sound

His breathing had finally leveled out, but I pull sense the tears were still there.

Oooh
Oooh
La la
La la
Ooh
Ooh

Just close your eyes

You'll be alright

Come morning light
You and I'll be
Safe and Sound
Safe and
Sound…

I look down to see Bart in peaceful sleep again. I smile softly and pull a blanket over us, not bothering to push him off me. I close my eyes and drift back off into sleep.

~~~~~~

Heyo lovelies! I updated!

The chapter was originally suppose to end after Conner's P.O.V. but I didn't stop it there because then it wouldn't been too short.

So I filled the rest of the chapter with what's going on at the Villains HouseHold.

Anyways, I do plan on doing the Battles of the Songs or something. I have the first Battle all planned out already. It'll go up October 3rd and the first Battle will end in the last week of November.

French~

Non! S'il vous plaît pas trop! S'il vous plaît! Épargnez-les! - No! Please not them too! Please! Spare them!

Bart! S'il vous plaît se réveiller! Ce n'est pas vrai! Tout est dans votre tête! - Bart! Please wake up! It's not real! It's all in your head!

That's all for now! I'm gonna go see what else I can get done for next week.

And I won't be able to update over the weekend because I'm going up to my grandparents cabin where reception is really bad.

Buh-bye lovelies!