Chapter Two

Jamie's P.O.V.

I look at Conner, who was continuing to pace. He had been doing that for the last hour. But he understood why. And he felt the same.

Tim and Bart weren't back.

"Relax, Conner." Nightwing says, taking a hold on Conner's shoulder "They'll be back. They probably just got caught up in pranking someone or talking."

Conner sighs and nods. "You're right. I'm just over exaggerating. They're fine."

He takes a seat next to me. I've just been quiet that while time. I've attempted to call Bart, but ends up at voice-mail. Bart didn't reply to any of the message I sent either.

Conner could sense my worry and patted my back, trying to reassure me the Bart is alright.

Wally's P.O.V.

I sigh as I watch Jaime and Conner sit in silence. They were both worried for the ones they loved.

I sigh again. "What's wrong, Wally?"

I turn around and wrap my arms around Dick's waist. He wraps his arms around my neck, massaging my tense shoulders.

"Bart and Tim are gone without a trace of where they went. " I sigh " And we can't track them because they didn't take their suits with them. "

I sigh again and look out at Conner and Jaime. They were making small talk about something, trying not to worry too much.

"They'll be home." Dick says "They probably got too caught up in talking. You know what happens when they talk in French."

I nod. "You're right."

He smiles and pecks my lips. "Aren't I always?"

I roll my eyes but smiles. "Mhmm."

He smiles again. "Where are you going?" I ask as he slips out of my grip.

"I have work to do in the Briefing Room" He replies.

I roll my eyes and follow after him.

'Be home safe, Bart…'

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that all of these lately have been really short! I'm trying to make these longer. Though it seems impossible!

Anyways,

Hope you all enjoy.

Till the next chapter!