Chapter Seven

Jaime's P.O.V.

"They look like someone we know, Blue!" Conner says as we train apart from everyone else.

"I know." I reply "But who do we know who is a villain. Who is new?"

I pin him down as he was in thought to answer my question. "Asshole." I hear him mutter as I help him up "I don't know, Blue."

I sigh. "Then if you had to guess, who would it be?" I say before taking a drink of water.

"Tim and Bart." He replies.

I choke at hearing that. "Are you crazy?!" I cough out.

"They've been missing for three months now, along with no crime sprees from Poison Ivy, Harley, or CatWoman!" Conner retaliates "I think that we can say that it's them. Plus, the two of them speak French! Rapid French."

I sigh again and sit. "We still can't jump to conclusions like that. It might not be them, Conner."

He sighs this time and leans against the wall next to me. "Yea, I guess." He replies. "Do you wanna go out around town and see if we can find them?"

"Sure, hermano." I reply, capping my water bottle.

He lifts himself off the wall and takes off his shirt, turning it inside out. My armor fades back and we both head out, turning off the lights to the training room.

We make a beeline to the Zeta Tubes, leaving no questions to be asked by anyone as we get ready to leave.

"If you two are going out searching again, go on patrol while you are out."

Evey stands by the Zeta Tube leaning on the doorway. "Why?" I asks.

"Because, Nightwing told me the last time I talked to him, he wants you two to go on patrol the next time you go out searching for them."

"Okay." Conner says, turning his shirt outside-in again.

I sigh and let the armor fall back over my body. "Be safe, you two." Evey says "Stay safe, and remember. We'll find them."

We nod and head out, going to Gotham.

Villians HouseHold

Bart's P.O.V.

"I'm booooored." I whine as I lay upside down.

"So, what do you wanna do then?"

"You wanna go out to Gotham?"

"Sure, lets go tell Auntie Ivy first."

Tim gets up as I slump off the couch onto the floor. I quickly get up and sprint after him to the lab. Mom was watering some plants and feeding others. "Mom?" I ask, standing in the doorway.

"Yes, sweetheart?" She replies, turning towards us.

"Can we go out to Gotham?"

"Sure, sweetie. But be careful and don't get caught. We don't wanna have to come and bail you two out of jail like we did with your mother."

"Alright!"

I grab Tim and pull him onto my back and speed up to his room, dropping him off to change.

"Did you really have to speed?" He asks dizzily.

"Yes, yes I did." I reply, walking to my own room.

He growls softly and I hear a door close behind me as I walk into my room. I swiftly change. Venus slithers up my hand that I had on the desk and wraps around me arm, putting on my mask.

"Ready to go, Sumac?"

"Ready as always, Catlad."

We walk down to the garage. Tim gets on his bike and I open the garage door, letting him pull out of the garage before closing it again.

"Lets go." He says, revving and driving off.

I smirk and race off after him.

~~~~~~

That's all for now! I'm gonna see if I can update again this weekend because school. I'm actually currently in the lunch line at school. Updating and slowly dying.

Anyways! I will be doing the Battles of the Songs. Don't know if I already told you all That.

Anyways, see you all later!