Chapter Eleven

3rd Person P.O.V.
~Mount Justice~

"Ready to go?" Conner asks Jaime.

"You too are going on patrol again?" Evey asks "Especially after you got those rope-like bruises around your midsection?"

"We'll be fine." Jaime says, pushing her towards the Living Room "Just take care Wally, he looks like he's about to break his fifth glass today." 

Evey sighs and runs off to the Living Room to stop Wally from breaking his glass. "Lets go." Conner says, continuing his way to the Zeta Tubes.

Time Skip

Conner runs silently along the roof with Jaime following, who was flying silently behind. 

Conner suddenly stops and jumps down to a nearby street corner. Jaime lands next to him. "Did you see something?" Jaime asks.

Conner points over to a meadow/outskirts of town. Someone was sitting there, looking into the a jewelry store, vines slowly wraps him.

"Bart…" Jaime says.

"Meaning Tim could possibly be in that store." Conner adds. 

Jaime nodded and started to walk towards Bart. "Remember what Batman said." Conner says before heading off to the store. 

Jaime's P.O.V.

I nod and continue my walk.

Batman told us to act like we've never met them before and start things over. As much as we both hated the idea, we agreed till we could convince them that they were, -uh, are heroes.

I walk up straight behind Bart, who was talking with Venus. 

"I don't know, Venus." Bart says, not noticing that I had sat somewhat right next to him "How the hell and I suppose to tell him? He's one of them goody-two shoes always out saving people and helping others."

He sighs and looks up at the stars. Venus slithers up to the top of his shoulder, looking out at the stars with him. 

I watch him, taking in the small details in his new suit. The belt hangs slightly loose around his waist. His black gloves fading into green, along with his boots. I didn't realize he had noticed me till he started scooting closer. "Hi, Blue~." He says "Come back for another date~?" 

I could hear him snicker as he turns back to look at the stars. "I didn't come back for another fight, Sumac, if that's what you're asking." I reply. 

"So you did come back for a date!" He exclaims, turning towards me "That's so sweet!" 

He turns away again. I could hear Venus softly growl at me. "Calm down, Venus." Bart says, stroking Venus's cheek "He hasn’t hurt me or Catlad, yet."

I could still hear Venus softly growl but ignored me and turn towards the night sky. We sit quietly, looking at the stars till I saw Bart blush dark red. 

"Lets, uh, go somewhere else." He says, standing "I think something's going down between my teammate and yours." 

He blushes again and walks off towards the meadow and away from the store. 

I follow him, catching up, staying on the side Venus was not on. Bart chuckles at my caution. "She doesn’t bite." He says, petting her forehead "Much."

He snickers and stops at a tree, sitting down. I sit next to him and see him starting to pull some flower forward. I lean against the tree and close my eyes. Minutes pass and nothing was said as we waited for a teammates to finish whatever the hell they were doing.
Suddenly, I felt something being laid gently on my head. I open my eyes and see Bart fixing a flower crown on my head, adding a few to help stabilize it on the helmet of my suit. I hear him mutter something softly in French but not loud enough for me to hear the exact words. 

He soon finishes and sits back down, fixing the second crown on his head. He smiles and lays back on the tree, fixing a few flowers on Venus's head as well. She smiles and relaxes back, still hugging tightly onto Bart's arm. 

"Blue, where did you go?" 

I straighten up, clicking my comm. "Just a little way out in the meadow. Why?" I ask. 

"Just get back over here. We gotta be heading back to the Mountain."

I look at the time and sigh. It was almost five-thirty and school was starting in a few weeks. "We'll be right over." 

I sigh and stand up, holding a hand out to Bart. "What?" He asks, standing up. 

"We got to go." I say, pulling him up. 

We both walk silently back to the jewelry store, side by side. 

Once the store was in view, we saw Tim leaning on Conner, holding his hat and looking of the side, blushing. I heard Bart giggle and cover his mouth, attempting to hide it as we approach them.

Tim sees us first and glares at Bart, who still hasn't stopped giggling.

At what? I'm not sure.

Conner sees us after Tim moves away from him. Not very far, but far enough where Tim shivered at the cold nipping at his skin.

"Bye, beau." Tim says, kissing Conner on the cheek before moving away to his bike.

Conner grunts in response and heads over to the street corner, waiting for me.

Bart turns towards me. " I had fun tonight." He says, rubbing his arms for warmth "I hope we can do it again."

I nod in response. He smiles slightly and kisses me on the cheek before turning and heading over to Tim, who was sitting on his bike with his arms crossed.

I head over to Conner, trying to lose the fact that I was surprised.

"What's with the flowers?"

"Huh?" I say, touching the flowers "Oh! Bart made him and I crowns."

I hover above the ground before talking again. "Lets get heading to HQ."

He nods and prepares to jump.

"But you might wanna fix your hair first."

~~~~~~

I redid the entire chapter!

This isn't as good as the original one but it's here!

The Battles of the Songs has been out for three days, go check it out. Voting is at the end of this week.

A few other things,

Go check Skeleton_Rose and SamanthaTanner3 books. They're new to Wattpad, so go help give support. They are friends of mine in real life. Their books are The Realm Jumper and She's My Princess.

Don't go and criticize them, help them.

That's all for now, I'll see you all in the next Chapter!