Just another (important) update

Hey you guys!

I just wanted to update you on what has been happening.

Things have gotten better and I've slowly started making stories again.

Before I get too far into the story though, I wanted to let you all know that Pride in the Park is tomorrow. I will be going to tomorrow and (maybe?) vlogging as well as giving you all another update. This one will probably be like the one before, and I will be explain in more detail about what will be happening with this story. 

As for anything else, Memories Gone is currently under HEAVY editing. Not sure how long I'll be taking to edit this, but I it will be starting soon. Until the editing is done, I will not be putting out any new chapters other than the occasional update/video.

AFTER Memories Gone is done, I will be holding a vote to see which two new books will be put out. I will let you all vote. If you want a sneak peak at what you could possibly have as options, they will be in my bio on my profile. Go and check that out.

And wile you're there, check out my new oneshots book.

On another note, you will see that I have changed the cover. I feel like this is a new step for me in editing this book.

I believe that is all till tomorrow. If not, I'll probably bring it up tomorrow in the video.

Anyways, till next update, lovelies!

~Evey