Chapter Twenty-Three

Tim's P.O.V.

It's been two weeks and now Bart can finally go back out.

"You two have fun!" Auntie Harley says, climbing into mother's car.

"We'll most likely still be out once you get home." Auntie Ivy says, climbing in the front seat.

"Don't get in trouble with the authorities too much." Mom says.

"Alright." Bart and I say in sync, opening the garage for them. "See you later."

"Buh-bye." Aunt Harley, waving from the backseat. The other two wave as well as Mom drives off towards town.

"Where should we go?" Bart asks, stretching before we go out.

"I don't know. Somewhere in Gotham?" I say. " They're going to be an hour or so out of the city so we should have the place to ourselves."

"How about a taco place." Bart says. "Food sounds good right about now."

I roll my eyes, pulling the cover off my motorcycle.

"We ate not even an hour ago." I say, folding up the cover for my motorcycle. "There shouldn't be a need for food till about one."

"But, fooooooood." He says. "Food is good."

"And you can wait." I reply, hopping onto my bike.

"Alright." He says. "Drive out and I'll close the garage door."

"Okay." I say, turning on my motorcycle.

I pull out of the garage, waiting as Bart closes the garage door. He zooms out the front door, heading to stand next to me.

"All set and ready to go." He says, fixing his belt. Venus looked a little sick from the fast movement.

"I'm sorry, girl." Bart frowns, petting the top of her head. "I'll try to run as slow as possible tonight."

"We can stay home instead if Venus isn't feeling well." I suggest. "We can go out another time."

Venus replied, shaking her head.

"She still wants to go out." Bart sighs. "it's just been a while since she has been in fast movement with me."

I nod, understanding.

"Let's hit the road then." I say, pulling my hood over my head.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Bart's P.O.V.

I pet Venus' head as she swayed a little.

"She going to be okay?" Catlad asks as he parks his motorcycle in the shadows.

"Yea, just a little dizzy." I say, looking at our surroundings.

"I think there's a small, abandoned house 0.2 miles from town." Catlad says. "We can go steal something then head there for a little bit to burn through the rest of the night."

"I'm cool with that." I say, looking back and forth in the alleyway. "Lets get moving then."

We move through different alleyways, not straying any farther than a good ten block radius. If we needed to get back to Catlad's bike quickly, we'd need to stay close by.

"Here." Catlad whispers, pointing towards the same jewelry shop we were at almost a month ago.

"Alright." I say. "You get the backdoor?"

"Yep." He replies. "I'll get the cameras down as well. I'll meet you inside." Catlad replies.

I smile and nod, pulling out plant seeds. Catlad sneaks around back into the alley. I wait, watching as no one passes by.