Important Update

*hiding behind couch*

I know, I know.

I'm suppose to be writing Chapter Seventeen.

I swear, I almost have it done. But Writer's Block has gotten to me terribly.

And that's why this is important. I'm here to show you how I'm (attempting to) overcome my Writer's Block.

First step:

Find a song that you listen to a lot. Listen to it and jot down words or phrases that you seem important.

Example -
Song: Renegades by X Ambassadors
Words/Phrases: run away, lost souls, wild, free, living, rebels, no fear, end is near, underdogs, all, new, outlaws, hail, time, break the rules, lets begin

Go ahead and stop reading right now to listen to that song.

~~~~~

You back? Yeah? Alright.

Step Two:

You got the words/phrases. Now. Think of a story. The more vague you have it, the more interesting it may seem to anyone else who reads it.

Example -
Song: Renegades by X Ambassadors
Story: Lets begin with the story of lost souls, all living wild and free. Both kids. Outlaws. Rebels with no fear even though the end is near. All new run aways, hailing those who break the rules. It's their time to shine.
Now lets begin.

That's it! Now you have a story that you can feed off of until you get Writer's Block again!

Hope that helped most of you. I'm trying to use this method to make more chapters for this book. Keyword, "trying".

Ta-ta, my lovelies. I hope to have the next chapter out soon.