Chapter 13

Marinette had never been more confused in her entire life. What the actual fuck just frickin happened?!?!

Seriously though, Marinette waited two years for Adrien to do this, and the minute she moves on NOW he wants her?!?!? But none of that really matters anymore, Marinette only has eyes for Nathanael (And maybe an occasional glance over at Savannah, but that's not the point).

Later that day, ladybug sat on top of the Eiffel Tower awaiting her partners' arrivals. Chat Noir suddenly snuck up behind her and hugged her waist, which made ladybug somewhat uncomfortable.

"Afternoon, milady." Chat noir whispered into her ear then bit the end of her earlobe in a very seductive-like manner. Only one boy was allowed to do that to her, and it definitely was not chat noir.

Ladybug, totally just done with everybody's shit for one day, grabbed a hold of chat's arm, and flung him off the Eiffel Tower sending him flying into the air.

"I thought ladybug was supposed to be a savior, not a kitty killer." That was probably the dumbest thing Nathanael has ever said, but even still Ladybug blushed and laughed at him.

Not remembering that she had not told Volpin of her secret identity, Ladybug wrapped her yoyo around his body and pulled him close to her.

"I missed you." She put her hands around his waist and began kissing his neck.

Volpin was extremely uncomfortable, seeing as his heart already belonged to her alter ego and attempted to worm his way out of her grasp. "Umm, ladybug? You're very beautiful and a very wonderful person but..."

A confused ladybug removed her lips from the fox's neck. Still completely unaware that Nathanael didn't know Marinette and ladybug were the same person, blurt out the biggest giveaway she possibly could have.

"Wait what's wrong? You enjoyed this plenty last night."

Volpin's eyes widened in complete disbelief. "Marinette???"

Ladybug put both hands over her mouth and released Volpin from her yoyo's bindings.

"Mari??????"

"Umm....I uhh.... Well you see.... Uhh well I mean... Surprise?"

Volpin was silent, which convinces Marinette that knowing her identity was a disappointment. "I um... I'm so sorry I should probably go."

With her head down, ladybug slowly walked to the edge of the Eiffel Tower and readied her yoyo. Just as she was about to fling it into the air, Volpin grabbed her waist, pushed her against the wall and passionately kissed her. Ladybug had thought he was disappointed but in reality, Volpin had never been so happy in his life. The only two girls he's ever liked are the same person,and there was no need to choose between the two and be forced to brush off his feelings for ladybug.

"I wouldn't have wanted it to be anyone but you, Marinette. I love you." After Nathanael said this, the two heroes looked one another in the eyes for what seemed like centuries. Then, Mari made a bold decision.

"Come with me." Ladybug grabbed hold of Volpin and swung from rooftop to rooftop until they found theirselves in the Japanese Garden where Marinette's feelings for him had started. She kept her grip on his hand, pulling him into the small home and then sticking her tongue down his throat.

And I think you guys know what happened next... ;) idk if I should write what went down or not so I'm just gonna end the chapter here. Let me know if you guys think I should write about the sin that took place in that room or just skip to the next day. See ya!