chapter 15

When Marinette woke up, she was absolutely not expecting to see who was laying next to her, with no shirt on. God he was so damn attractive, she wanted his body bad. like really bad. his chest was a work of fucking art, and she hated herself for feeling that way. and the reason she was so upset at herself, was because the boy laying next to her, in her bed, practically naked, wasn't her boyfriend Nathanael.

It was the one and only, Adrien Agreste.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS ADRIEN AGRESTE DOING IN MY BED WHAT THE HELL DID I DO LAST NIGHT

then it all came rushing back.

----------------------------------------------

Oh my god i bet all of you hate me right now lol i am so sorry lately i've been in the adrienette mood so i had to i couldn't help myself. also apologies for the long gap of time between writing, lack of inspiration and a crap load of homework. Another reason i'm being an ass for her relationship is because my own relationship had a falling out like 2 weeks ago and i'm still quite upset over it. so that's why, and i apologize yet again for taking it out on poor nathanette.  and I know the chapter is super short but don't worry i promise i'll either post another chapter tonight or by the end of the week at maximum. adios friends!