Chapter 18

Nathanael was in a state of shock. He couldn't believe that Marinette, his Marinette, had turned to Adrien Agreste, whom she had sworn her feelings were gone for. But nonetheless, she still fucked him rather than her own boyfriend. Or rather her ex-boyfriend now.

He had rushed to Paris' most popular structure to meet with his friend, his comrad, Chat Noir in the hopes to find some kind of comfort, or more so someone to rant his heart out to.

By the time he arrived, the tomcat was already perched at their usual spot, looking distraught, but as soon as chat realized something was up with Volpin he gave his undivided attention to his friend in need.

"Volpin? what's wrong? Where's Ladybug?"

hearing the name of his lovers alter ego made him begin to cry. "Me and Ladybug aren't together anymore. She's not coming tonight."

Chat noir looked up in confusion. "why would you split up? what happened between you two?"

Volpin stood up, and walked over to one of the telescopes connected to the tower and firmly grasped it. "I'll tell you what happened. Ladybug fucked ADRIEN MOTHER FUCKING AGRESTE!!'" Volpin yanked the telescope from its stand and violently threw it into the air.

Chat noir froze at this. He slept with Ladybug... The only girl he's ever been with was Marinette... sothatmustmeanMarinetteisLadybug andthatmeansLadybugconfessedher
loveformeincivilianformandIrejected
herbecauseIhadacrushonherbutI
thoughttheyweretwodifferentpeople
andVolpinwasdatingladybugand
ladybugisMarinetteandMarinetteiswithNathanaelsothatmeansNathanaelis
VolpinandVolpinisNathanaelthat
meansIhadsexwithhisgirlfriendandifheeverfindsoutwhoIamincivilianformhe
willhateAdrienandChatNoirandthen
everythingwillsuckandMarinette
probablyneverwantstoseemeagainso
thenAlyawontlikemeanymorethenthe
onlyfriendillhaveleftisNinobutwaitNinoisdatingAlyathenshelltellhimnottohangoutwithmeandalliwillhaveleftisChloe
NODEARGODDONTLEAVEMEWITHJUSTCHLOELETMEBEHOMESCHOOLEDAGAINANYTHINGBUTCHLOE!!

Chat was relieved from his mind from the sound of Volpin flopping on the ground and crying. He wanted to comfort him so much but he's the whole reason him and Ladybugs relationship is done. He walked over and sat down next to him. "how did you find out?" he said gently and put his arm around his shoulder.
"i was drunk, or, am drunk. And she went down to get some tea for me then I noticed that A limited edition Gabriel Agreste designer sweater was on her floor. The only person who owns that sweater is Adrien himself. His father had only made one specifically for his son."

well I told Mari not to tell Nathanael who she slept with, he found out himself so she didn't intentionally tell him. Thanks for trying though, Mar.

"Listen, Volpin. Ladybug loves you with everything she has. Don't let one mistake tear you two apart."

"How can I ever trust her again. Knowing she still loves him while she's kissing me. How would I know that she isn't wishing I were someone else when i'm with her?"

Chat didn't know what to say to this. Volpin was hurting. Nathanael was hurting and it was all his fault.

"Do you want me to go talk to her? Get the whole story?"

volpin shook his head. "There's nothing left to hear. She knew what she was doing and did it anyways. that's all i care to know." Volpin rose and looked to the city. "It doesn't look like there's any akumas tonight. I'm gonna head home." Before Chat could respond Volpin had already jumped out into the night sky and vanished.

I need to talk to Marinette.