chapter 16

an Akuma had attacked. marinette had barely survived. Adrien had found her laying on the ground in some alley near the bakery, obviously she was trying to get home but didn't have the strength to do it herself. Adrien picked her up and set her down onto her bed. Plagg had just recently showed adrien a little trick he could do with the power of his ring, and that it contained strong healing powers if the miraculous holder desires to heal a wounded person, but it only works if it was caused by the akumatized villain. minutes later, Marinette's wounds were almost gone, and she woke up.

"here, you're still bleeding. let me get that for you."Adrien moved her shirt down off of her shoulder so that he could reach a cut that was covered by her sleeve. why had she found this arousing? Nathanael was her boyfriend and Adrien didn't seem fazed by the action whatsoever.

he gently put a cotton ball that had been dipped in some alcohol against her wound, which for some reason made Marinette want him more.

It soon became clear to her, having him care for her, being so close to him, him touching her ever so gently, that her feelings for him weren't as long gone as she had thought they were. what was confusing her the most about it though, was the fact that when he kissed her at school, she felt absolutely nothing for him. but why here? why now? she loved nathanael. she still does love him.

Marinette winced at the alcohol coming into contact with the slit on her shoulder. "i'm so sorry Mari, i don't mean to hurt you. just, try to stay still while i get you all cleaned up. okay?"

She nodded. something about his voice, the way he spoke so gently to her. It was almost... erotic.

MARINETTE STOP THIS RIGHT NOW.

"adrien..."

she definitely was not listening to her brain right now. Adrien looked up and gazed into her eyes. they say there for a while, just looking at eachother. Adriens eyes were full of love, passion, and longing, while marrinette's were only filled with lust and desire. In this moment she realized that it wasn't her romantic feelings that came back, it was the craving of his body against hers that had sparked in her. for two years she longed for contact with him, and she realized in this moment of time she could finally have it. and he was more than willing to give her what she wanted.

"i- I think i'm fine now though. thank you for helping me get back to my room." she was not going to act on the temptations that overwhelmed her. she was smarter than that. Adrien smiled and held up the bottle of vodka that was used to treat mari's wounds.

"no problem. But before I leave, how about a little drinking game?"

It was fine because one, they were in paris, it was perfectly legal. and her parents weren't in the house to yell at her, and wouldn't be until next tuesday, so she didn't see the harm in getting drunk with a buddy as long as they stayed in the house and didn't do anything stupid.

oh Marinette you thought wrong.

At first it was all simply fun and games. The two teenagers decided to watch an American sitcom called How I Met Your Mother. one of the characters, Barney Stinson, would constantly say LEGEN-wait for it....... DARY!! so every time he did that, they would drink. they watched about five episodes and they were already wasted. the two sat on the floor giggling. Adrien fell over and just laid on the floor laughing at how funny the ceiling looked. Marinette tried to help him up, but being completely hammered herself, fell right on top of him. As she was on him, she realized just where exactly Adriens hand was. they were wrapped around her hips. Adrien held her like she was a snuggly teddy bear, but Marinette viewed the situation in a completely different manner. Marinette lifted her head up to meet his eyes. Two seconds later, she smushed her face against his and this became a two minute long, hardcore makeout session on the ground of her bedroom. adrien gathered his footing and managed to pick Marinette up off the floor and lay her onto the bed. she immediately removed his shirt and he did the same to her. This felt so different than how it was with Nathanael. he was so nervous about going too fast or being extremely cautious to not cross any lines Marinette didn't want him to, but in all honesty Marinette had no lines for him. she was more than ready for anything and everything with Nath. But she never mustered up the courage to say that, because in the back of her mind she thinks that Nathanael isn't as ready as she is.

But Adrien. fucking Adrien agreste was doing anything and everything i had ever dreamed. he slowed down every time he tried something new, giving me time to react and push him away, but when i didn't do anything, that was his signal to keep doing what he was doing and that there was no need to stop.

He explored every crevice of my body, never spending too much or too less time on one spot hitting every nerve in my body in just the way I like it.

long story short we did it and he slept over. It was the worst thing i could have ever done.

----------------------------------------------

I'm not going too far into details if that's what you were hoping for, you perverts. But yeah that happened. I mean come on. Adrienette had to come into this story some time, because we all love nathanette, but i think it's safe to assume lots of people reading are Adrienette shippers too. It could have happened under better circumstances, but hey, horny teenagers will be horny teenagers and if they want to fuck each other that's probably what they'll do. 😁😅 anyways, see ya next time!