Chapter 14

Marinette woke to find a sleeping Nathanael's arms wrapped around her. she could feel his heartbeat and his chest expanding as he took every breathe. All she could do was admire him.

She could not believe that her adorable tomato, who could never do anything bad to anyone, was the same person that ripped off every piece of her clothing and gave her the greatest pleasure she's ever felt less than 9 hours ago. She liked that side of him.
A lot.

"Morning, my love." Nathanael murmered. He pulled her closer to him and gently pulled the hair that was covering Marinette's neck.
He then pressed his lips to her skin, making Marinette's breathing to speed up, similar to that of last night. Nathanael made a trail of kisses down to her collarbone, then to her chest, and all the way down to her stomach.

He stopped there when his hands found the hem of Marinette's panties, and very slowly began to remove them.
This excited Marinette more than you could imagine. Her breathing got heavier once her panties were completely removed, awaiting for Nathanael to bring his mouth lower. Just when she thought he was trailing down to her naughty bits area...

"Aahhh! Dammit Nathanael!!"

Instead of repeating what took place the night before, Nathanael blew on her stomach making the fart noise. (you guys know what I'm talking about, right? I think you do.)

"Ha, Just kidding! Sorry Mar,  I couldn't help myself"

Mari was annoyed that he was being such a tease, but she couldn't help but laugh. He brought himself back up to her face and kissed her forehead and cuddled her again. They fell asleep.

Hey guys, Sorry its such a short chapter, Im really sleepy right now and I felt inspiration to write another chapter so I'm gonna take a nap now, bye!