I

When time started the sorrow for some Angels started as well. Especially those who did not agree when the Father decided to create a new breed of beings. Beings that were allowed to live in such special place as earth was.

Liknal always felt that among all of the Angels he was the privileged one. And feeling the Father was wrong, he started a movement, a rebellion at the Celestial, and millions of Angels agreed and supported his ideals. All his Angels admired his beauty and charisma. He could convince them just by speaking to them. He as capable of moving the mass of Angels as well as manipulating them individually. Millions were his followers, millions went against him and millions perished.

After the first Great War only two thirds stayed at the Celestial. And there was to be no more. The Father had decided to create only souls for humans, not souls that eventually would become Angels as there was to be no more Angels. Millions had died and there were millions left. All of this for humankind.

Their main duty as Angels was to protect humans at whatever cost but not protect them from each other. Just watch over them and Liknal's constant threat, commander in chief of the insurgent Angels that was sent to the darkness in the underworld. He still had access to humans. That was the Agreement. No more war, no more deaths, but he had the right to possess human souls that decided to follow his ways. He would have the leave temptation as an option to humans' decision making. And if they fell for it, their souls would belong to him.

Angels at the Celestial had to be sure this didn't happen. Prevent them. The Father was clear in His instructions and gave leverage to Liknal. He trusted men in the end would opt for the way of the righteous and gave them repentance as their last tool before they lost their souls or lose themselves.

Among the Angels they decided the best way to prevent this was to teach the humans what was right and what was wrong. Which was the best way to live and co-exist with each other. But in the end, it would always be in their hands which way to take.

The best way to do this, as some proposed, was to go to them and be among them for a while and so the humans would transmit these teachings for generations to come.

They gather around, voted, argued, some talking about the advantages that this would be for themselves as well as the humans. Some talked about the lack of coherence in the fact that they would take humans free will away from them. That was not the master plan, interventions was not correct. But arguments in favor won and they decided to send two hundred of them to earth. To share with humans their knowledge and their wisdom. What they were had to be inside the humans.

The group was headed by Tusuer. He was a capable Angel that had mastered a lot of skills and knowledge proper to Angels. He was a commander for one of the armies against Liknal and he had a lot of credit on helping win that war.

Tusuer was serious, responsible, cold in some occasions. He as an Angel more ready for war than to teach humans, he picked one by one each one of the two hundred that were to come to earth with him. A lot of them wanted to be part of this venture. Some of them were already part of Tusuer's army and some just wanted to be among humans.

But Tusuer, aware of the importance of their mission and what they were to accomplish selected one hundred of them with qualities, knowledge, and wisdom he assumed they were to be taught to humans that in time they'd use as tools to live a better life as well as obtain a higher conscience. The other hundred were his most closed battle companions and soldiers.

,"mJk