Who is she?!

Emily: tall, black hair, loves Taco Bell, ripped jeans and crop tops.
Josh: The most gorgeous man on the face of this earth
----------
So, have you guys seen the video of the girl getting punched by a guy at a Tøp concert and Tyler stops the show to evict the guy. I was the one that was punched. HARD TOO. so I'm gonna tell you everything that happened that day and afterwards. I hope you guys enjoy!

"MOM LETS GET TO THE CONCERT ALREADY WERE GONNA MISS THE FLOOR SPOTS!!"  My mother has to come with me because she is one of those moms, I haven't moved out yet and yeah I know I should. I'm a 26 year old, and I live with my mom.

We live right on the border of Ohio and Michigan, we live in Michigan though. To Columbus is about an hour long drive but it goes by fast. Today that's where we are headed.

Once me and my mom stop jamming out to twenty one pilots we get to the concert venue. I'm not Tøps biggest fan but it will be fun either way.

"Mom we got floor seats lets gooooooooo omg."
"Honey don't rush your mom I'm delicate!"
"Don't rush my patience now let's gooooooooo"
"Fine fine!"

We head in and take our spots on the floor and I see a bunch of girls just wanting to orgasm over the two boisssss. Lolololol lucky me I sure as hell don't. I mean the drummer is cute but he kinda needs to smile more.

So I get punched, it hurts I'm already swelling up, but I'm glad that bitch left. Security gets me too. What? You didn't see that part of the video?!?!? WHATTTTTTT 😑. When security gets me they take my mother and I backstage so medical people can work on us while we still enjoy the show. Turns out I was completely fine but if he had done it a millimeter to the left I would have been in trouble. Damn, one thing that ass did right.

So the band members come over to us and interrogate me on what happened.

"Hey! Sorry about what happened but I didnt want to make such a big scene but he punched you so I naturally did." Tyler says smiling
"Yea I was completely confused why someone would punch someone as cute as you!" Josh said.
"Well I don't know," I start "some people are just asses." Mom gives me a good glare after that.
"Mom I'm 26 I can curse ya know!"
"You're only 26?" Josh says raising an eyebrow.
"Josh!!!" Tyler screams
"Whattttt she's cuteeeeeeee" he gave me a paper slip while still looking at Tyler. I take it and tuck it in my pocket not bothering to open it.
"Great show otherwise!" My mom said
"Mom, this is the singer Tyler," he waves a cute wave. " and this is the drummer Josh." He grabs her hand and kisses it.
"I'm assuming the show is over?" I blurt
"Not quite," Tyler speaks " we still have an after party to go to. You guys should come with!"
"Ohh I don't think so, I gotta look after Romeo, right ma?"
"Who is Romeo?" Josh burrows his eyebrows.
"He's my pet ferret." I scroll through images to find one of him and show it to the guys.
"O MY GAHDDDDD  HES SO CUTEEEEE." Tyler screams
"Honey, you don't have to if you want to go, go I'll take care of him."
"Really mom?"
"My word is good!"
"Aww thanks! Where is it at ill have to rent a hotel or something."
After my sentence ends this girl walks up behind the guys and she's very pretty. Blonde hair blue eyes. She gives Tyler a hug from behind.
"Ohh Jenna this is??"
"Emily!" I stick out my hand to shake. She grabs my hand tight tho and pulls me out of my chair and sends me Into a bear hug.
"Emily my name is Jenna. Tyler's wife!" Wow ok "did you guys invite her because you should she is super cute."
"SEE!!!" Josh yells
"We already have! She should be there." Tyler says
She finally releases me from the hug. I love hugs o my gosh. She grabs my shoulders and says we need to go shopping together.
"Fine by me!"
"Yayyyyyyyyyyy!"
I sit back down in my chair and take out a notebook I always carry around. It's super tiny so it fits in my pockets. The guys and Jenna start talking about the show and the after party while I'm writing a note. No body notices I am writing though. It says
Josh, I want to thank you for all the "cute" compliments, but I do believe that you're the cuter one here. See you at the party! OMY GOSH EMILY IS THIS A BOOTY CALL?!? SHOULD I RIP IT UP?! Nahhhh I'll keep it in my pocket.

"Mom I think it's time that you go. Can you take me to a rental car place?" I stand up from my chair placing notebook back in my pocket, note in hand.
"Don't you want a picture, before we go?!" She smiles a GIANT smile
"Do you guys mind?"
They all shake their head no even Jenna who is super hyper. I get in between josh and Tyler and Jenna slips in between Tyler and I. I really like Jenna she's cool. We all put eachother hands behind eachother back and my mom snaps the picture.
"Here." I hand Josh the note and he just stares at it once he grabs it. He doesn't open it though.
"Thank you guys for letting me back here. Jenna do you want to come with me to rental car place? I'd hate to go alone once my mom leaves." I stick my phone in my back pocket but it doesn't fit all the way so I grab something. Ohh yeah the note Josh first gave me.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS YES PLEASE." We all start laughing, and I see Josh still holding on to that note like its the bible. "Alright bye Tyler love you," small peck on the cheek. "Josh..... Mehhhh."
His face just drops sarcastically. And we all begin laughing again.