Agreed?

"What are you suggesting?" I ask going back to packing my things while listening to him.
"That we tell them we broke up." He stands up again walking behind me watching what I'm doing.
"What about the tour though?" I ask starting to like the idea
"Well. Let's just not be seen together." He says wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his chin on my shoulder.
"So long distant?" I ask
"I don't know. You could either leave and we always text and call and stuff. Or stay here and avoid me." He says "second one would be harder though."
"You want me to go back?" I ask him putting my hands on the sink and dropping my head. My knee bends forward causing my ass to stick out in Josh's crotch.
"It's not what I want but I don't want you dead either." He says readjusting his hips to comfort my ass better. "Listen I know it's not the most flawless plan but if you still want to be together I think it's our best shot. I love you too much to just let you slip." He says. This causes me to look up in the mirror and see him with a tear on his cheek.
"Its not your job to cry josh." I say with a soft smile.
"It wasn't my job to fall in love with you but I guess I can't help myself can I?" He says hiding his nose and mouth behind my shoulder. I drop my head again.
"Shit." I mumble under my breath and shake my head. I switch knees that are bent and josh grunts in pain. My head shoots up to the mirror to see what's wrong.
"Precious jewels here." He says.
"Ohh sorry I thought it was important." I say licking my teeth through my massive smile. Josh just drops his arms from my waist and backs up. I turn around and try hard not to laugh.
"That's just mean." He says.
"Ohh man." I sigh and wiggle my sleeve to cover my hand. I grab the sleeve and wipe away Josh's tear. "The look on your face was priceless." When I start to pull my hand away josh grabs my wrist and I just stand there like an idiot staring at his hand around my wrist. I look back at him slowly and he's looking straight back at me.
-Jishwas pov-
I'm so tempted to kiss her right now. It kills me to know that if I do it might ruin everything. Tyler and Jenna are still outside so if I do kiss her what would they think? I want her to die?! Staring at her is the best thing, memorizing every part of her face as if it's the last time I will ever see her. She slowly starts to bring her eyes to mine and our eyes lock. I can tell something is wrong she really wants to say something but she doesn't. I don't let go of her hand but keep it where it is. I reach down and grab her other hand. She's not reacting almost like a doll I can just move limbs around. When I get her other hand I feel a smile tug at my lips but I try to calm it down as if a smile would ruin an atmosphere seeing as I have one of the ugliest smiles in the world. But, she doesn't think that and that's another reason I love her. I look at both of her hands in mine and throw them one at a time over my shoulders and around my neck. Her fingers clasp together behind my neck and fiddle with the hairs on the bottom of my head. I put my hands on her hips and pull us closer together. Reading her facial expression she is happy but confused. I am too.
"Emily." I say soft because of how close we are together. She doesn't reply. I start to frown and wait for another response.
"You know how youre one weakness is your smile?" She asks me. "Even though it's so great?"
I giggle and nod. She sighs and smiles. Another smile starts tugging at my lips but I just bite my lip instead.
"See! Like that! Let the smile show." She says "I don't understand why you don't."
"I don't like my smile." I shrug "and yes it's one of my few weaknesses." I feel her tug at my neck so I lean down to the crook of her neck and start kissing. Not rough enough to leave a hickey but soft enough to send, me at least, fireworks. I work my way up to her jawline and kiss there and she turns her neck and I can hear her soft breathing and feel her eyes closed. To leave a final mark instead of my usual hickey I bite her earlobe. When I do this I don't expect her to react really. But biting her earlobe really sent her over the moon. I back off from kissing.
"I think I just found yours." I whisper in her ear before grabbing the door handle and walking out to be with Jenna and Tyler again. When I do I sit down on the couch opposite them and put my face in my hands, planting my elbows on my knees. I run my eyes a bit and cross my legs putting my hands over the back of the couch. I let out a giant sigh and see Jenna and Tyler just staring at me wanting information.
"Ohh man!" I say letting out a little laugh. And a smile but I tried to hide it. "She's a real rollercoaster." I nod my head and look over at the bathroom door.
"Ohhhh Kayyyy then." Jenna says. Tyler gets up and goes to the driver and tells him to start it up again. After that though he walks into the bathroom and Em still hasn't come out. That's when Jenna turns on the tv again. Watching the show I can't help but ponder what Tyler and Emily are doing. I fiddle with my thumbs watching TV
"Stooop." The bathroom door flies open and Emily pushes Tyler out. A worried expression consumes my face as Jenna and I stare at the door. Tyler's laughing and she has a smile on her face. "Get out leave me alone." She begs while she is laughing.
"Ok ok!" Tyler says walking over to Me and sitting down next to me. I Don't bat an eye at Tyler walking over to me but rather I stare at Emily as she closes the door. She looks at me right before the door closes and winks. I can't help but smile even if I don't want to. She brings it out of me.