This is halloween

Josh had finally come to a conclusion that he was not going to go to practice because he wanted to be with me for Halloween. Tyler simply said ok and went on with his day, while Jenna texted me and asked if I wanted to go to a costume party later tonight.
"What do you want to do? Get drunk and have fun, or whatever you have up your sleeve?"I ask.
"I don't know babe." He asks looking at the time. "3 minutes tops and you'll have the first kiddos at your door." He adds.
"Just think on it I'm gonna get changed." I say giving josh a kiss on his cheek and running back to the closet. I pick out red high waisted shorts, a black corset like top with lace long sleeves and goes over the shoulders. I pair it with Mickey Mouse ears we got from Disney. I run back out after forgetting my phone.
"You look fucking gorgeous as always." Josh says not getting up from the couch.
"Ohh god josh, this is nothing special." I say filling a bowl up with a bunch of different candies.
"Well no not necessarily." He says suddenly hugging me from behind. "It obviously got me worked up but honestly when don't you." He says while I turn around and face him. Josh backs up a bit before grabbing my hands and pulling me as fast as possible to his chest. I let out a little help and my hands fly onto Josh's chest to catch my balance. Josh puts his thumbs in front of my ears and his palms behind. He rushes in for a kiss and I gladly accept. His hands leave from my face to down my sides and giving my ass a little squeeze which surprised me and I moaned, josh took this as a chance to get entrance and he did. His hands trail down more as his knees bend and his head lowers but still continues the kiss. He grabs the underneath of my thighs and picks me up until my leg as are wrapped around his waist. He sits me down on the kitchen counter and continues to kiss me. My hands go around his neck and pull him closer and his are now on the counter roaming around. I stop the kiss and look at Josh's hand. He clenches his fist before I can see it and lifts his hand up, grabs my chin and makes me face him.
"Uhh uh." He shakes his head and goes back in to continue the kiss except I back up and laugh at his fail to kiss Me.
"You were trying to get candy weren't you?" I ask running fingers through his hair.
"If I wanted candy I'd grab the bowl which is on this side." He says pointing to the opposite side. "Now can i kiss you?" *ding dong*
"Nope." I say booping his nose and jumping off the counter. I run over to the door while josh gets the candy bowl and follows behind me.
"Woahhhh." Josh says after we open the door.
"Trick or treat!" One toddler says.
"Josh!" The other says while josh squats down and gives her a hug.
"You guys are such pretty princesses." Josh says nudging both of them then handing them some candy.
"Hey I'm Jeff." The man says shaking my hand.
"Ohh yeah sorry." Josh says coming back up. "Emily this is Jeff, Jeff my girlfriend." Josh says placing a hand on the small of my back.
"Jeff they've grown so much since the last time I've seen them." Josh says waving to the girls.
"Well yeah you're always touring. Or at practice when they want to see you." Jeff says. I decide to go down to the girls and they instantly greet me.
"Hey girls. What's your names?"
"I'm Alex." One girl says shyly.
"I'm a princess." The other one shouts.
"Ohh." I nod. "I'm Emily." I say while one of them looks through their growing bag of candy.
"Come on girls let's go." Jeff says holding out a hand. I resurface to my normal level and say Bye to Jeff and the girls. Josh says bye too and closes the door.
"I hate him." Josh rolls his eyes.
"He seemed nice." I say.
"People are always nice when they first meet. You get to know him and it's always some conflict that's your fault." Josh says grabbing the door handle. He opens the door.
"Yo josh!" This guy with long hair and a long beard hugs josh. "I thought you lived over there?"
"Yeah I moved." Josh says. "Jesse you need to meet someone. Emily this is jesse, jesse love of my life." Josh says bowing a bit and introducing me.
"So it's Emily?" Jesse asks and josh nods. Jesse looks at me and pulls me into a sudden hug and before I can hug back or respond josh is prying us apart.
"No dude hands off." Josh says reassuringly.
"Can I not give someone a hug anymore?" Jesse laughs.
"Everybody knows your the biggest man whore to walk on earth."
"Yeah." Jesse laughs. "Nice meeting you Emily." Jesse says grabbing my hand and going in to kiss it before josh slaps his arm.
"No!" Josh shakes his head and I start giggling.
"Josh I-"
"Duh." Josh interrupts every sentence Jesse says and slowly closes the door.
"Was that the dieter you talked about?" I say still laughing.
"Yeah. Probably should have mentioned his raging hormones." Josh chuckles putting his hand on the back of his neck.
"Just check the peephole before you open the door." I shrug.
"Well everybody is going to meet you whether I like it or not." He says kissing my temple.
"Ok whatever floats your boat." I shrug.
~after trick or treaters
"Josh I'm scared of what you have planned." I say while he grabs my hand and pulls me off the couch.
"So you want to do what I have planned?" He asks.
"Yeah I guess." I shrug.
"Awww thanks babe." He says kissing my nose. "Well let's go then." He adds taking my hand and putting it on his waist. I put my hand on the door knob and twist it not letting go of Josh's side. I open the door to see my mom with a knuckle in front of her face before it drops.
"I was just about to knock." she laughs.