Complicated

"No you're coming with me Emily." Josh says grabbing my hand and pulling me up.
"Why?" I whine.
"Because last time I had a show and we went separate ways you got in a car crash so excuse me if I don't you to get hurt again." Josh says letting go of my hand.
"Is Jenna going to be there?" I ask.
"I don't you can text her now come on!" Josh says finally throwing me over his shoulder.
"Josh put me down." I demand.
"Are you coming with me?" He asks.
"Maybe." I say "mostly likely yeah." I add before he Gently puts me down and starts walking off.
"Woah woah woah." I say rubbing behind him and hugging him. He grabs my hands and keeps walking. "Babe I'm sorry." I plead.
"It's fine." He sighs shaking his head.
"No it's not." I hug tighter while he stops walking. "I mean I understand why your mad or-"
"Im not mad." He laughs "is Jenna coming?"
"Josh." I say. "I feel bad."
"Well don't." He says. "You're fine."
"Josh. Give me a hickey." I say
"What?"
"Give me a hickey. Right now." I say
"No we have to go to the sho-"
"Josh." I say changing my voice and trailing my hands down from his waist to his jeans. "Give me. A. Hickey."
"Em I don-"
"Josh." I say moving my hands lower from his jean button to his shaft area. My hand slowly moves up and down and around that area of his jeans feeling through the fabric.
"Em-Emily stop." He gets out with his breathing becoming unsteady.
"You give me a hickey, I'll know you forgive mAYW-" I start but josh quickly turns around and picks me up. I toss my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist.
"Emily. Stop." He breaths on my neck tickling it As he goes.
"Josh." I breath heavily throwing my head back. "Babe I need you." I say before josh pushes his lips into mine while pinning me to the wall. Our teeth click and my spine shivers at the hit of from the wall but I don't care. He stops the kiss and moves down to my neck. He bites my earlobe then continues to bite and suck on my neck as I wished. I run my fingers through his hair and grip at his shirt.
"Josh." I moan loving the tingling sensation he's leaving in my neck.
"Mhh." He answers still working on his hickey.
"I love you." I say licking my lips afterwards. He stops sucking at my neck and puts me down .
"I love you too." He says before crashing his lips into mine once more.
"Josh you're gonna be late." I say when we both come up for air. He looks at me with a really kinda look.
"I told of that before you did...whatever you did that started this." He says rubbing my hips before letting go.
"Well then let's go. I'll just talk with Mark if Jenna isn't there." I say and he nods. He goes back to the mirror and wipes his mouth while I fix my hair and my shirt to cover the blood red hickey surfacing at my skin. When I'm still fixing my hair josh walks behind me but manages to grab my hand and yanks me toward the door and soon we're on our way to the concert.
~
"I texted you like a thousand times." Jenna says pulling me into a hug while josh lets go of my hand and runs off.
"Yeah sorry." I say.
"Why is he late?" Jenna says. "Were you guys boning away again?"
"No." I say playfully slapping her shoulder but when I do the sleeve of my shirt rolls down.
"Ohh." She says touching the hickey. "You got pretty close then didn't you?" She laughs.
"Shut up oh my gosh." I say slapping her hand.
"God and it's so red. That has to be why he was late." She grabs my hand "come with me ok we will cover that up."
"Wait where at?" I ask
"I don't know." She shrugs. We walk around the place for a few seconds before she knocks on a door with the words 'Tyler joseph' across it.
"No Jenna he's gonna know too." I say
"Don't worry in sure he's not even in here."she says opening the door a little and popping her head in.
"Hey do you mind if we use this place for a second?" Jenna says.
"No go ahead babe I'll be out in a second." Tyler's voice echos. She looks back at me and nods opening the door and drags me in.
"Ohh hey Emily." A shirtless Tyler says.
"Hey tyjo." I say sitting in a directors chair.
"Wait does that mean josh is here?" Tyler asks looking back at me. I quickly pull my shirt up to cover up the hickey and pretend I'm chilling.
"Yeah we got here a few minutes ago."
"Ok cool." He says buttoning up the last button and grabbing a thin tie. He tosses it around the collar and i look back over at Jenna who is looking for my skin tone concelar.
"What are you looking for Jenna?" Tyler asks.
"Ohh nothing just trying to see if they have what I use at home."
"Ohh ok well I'll be back in around 45 minutes." He shrugs and gives Jenna a kiss not letting his tie be unfinished.
"See ya em." He says giving me a side hug. I hug him back and my sleeve slips a bit but Jenna already covered it with her hand before Tyler left the room.
"You owe me." She says pulling my sleeve down.
"What do you want me to do? I do owe you." I say.
"I heard you and josh talking about the tattoo you want." She says starting to cover up my hickey.
"Yeah what about it?" I ask
"Let me pick it out." She says "I have a really good idea and you'll love it trust me."
"Ok ok. What?"
"Can it be a surprise?" She asks
"No I'm letting you pick it out at least let me approve of it before it permanently gets into my skin." I say
"Ok fair enough." She says. "Your covered too." She says blowing on the wet concealer to make it dry. She pulls out her phone and taps it a few times before placing it on her ear.
"Hello? Yes hey! My names Jenna. Yes. Small. When the next time your available for a small tattoo? How small? Maybe like the size of a Dime or a nickel. Yeah. Now? No I can't now. My husband and my friends boyfriend dragged us here and we can't leave. Tomorrow. Yeah hold on." She says before covering the phone up and looking at me "want to tomorrow?" She asks.
"I guess." I shrug.
"Yeah tomorrow is fine. Alright see you then!"