Happy 1

"You know what we haven't done in forever?" Josh asks grabbing the tray and putting it on a high up table. I follow shortly behind with the freezes.
"Umm. I don't think that's suitable to say in a Taco Bell josh."
"No no no no no." He shakes his head and laugh. "The handshake."
"Ohh." I nod my head "I don't even think I remember it."
"Exactly!" He says "we will have to re teach ourselves."
"That would be fun."
We finish our lunch and head back out only to see how dark it is.
"Umm what time is it?" I ask
"8:30" Josh says
"Duuuuddddee. We've been out all day?!"
"It was fun though right?"
"Of course." I peck his cheek. "You wanna go home and dye our hair?" I ask
"I thought you'd never ask." He lifts me up and puts me on his back and then begins to run back the way we came. I open up my camera somehow and take a super bouncy blurry video. Josh slows down on a sidewalk before you cross. We wait for the signal to be a walking guy so then we can hurry across. When we do, josh let's me put in my key and never puts me down but rather I have to wiggle myself off of him. After I'm off of josh back he never looks at me but runs into a different room and comes back out with the bag of hair dye.
"You ready?" He asks over his shoulder while he organizes all the different boxes.
"No hold on. I don't want to ruin the onsie. You should probably change too." I say undoing the first button and picking out different clothes that can be ruined. I change into them super quick.
"They never put our interview on snapchat." Josh blurts.
"Yeah they did." I chuckle
"Really when?" He asks starting to put the royal purple hair dye in my hair. I go to snapchat and find the story.
"Today." I say showing him my phone. He tilts his head and just chuckles.
"I had no idea. I never look at those story thingys." Josh continues Dying my hair
"Me neither." I say continuing to play on my phone. I open up my music and put it on shuffle. The first song that comes on is Migraine.
"Aww you know me so well!" Josh says like a girl.
"Shuffle play always knows." I say.
~
"You'll survive now come on." Josh says pulling me into his apartment. He leads me to this one room with sound proof padding all over the sides and a few drum parts scattered. His trumpet is in the very corner.
"Woah." I say looking around at the well put together room. "I didn't know this room existed." I say looking around more.
"Yeah well." Josh grunts moving some drum heads around. "Here it is." He says continuing to move things around.
"Did you do it yourself?"
"Yeah. It took a while but. It's done."
"Can people hear it?"
"Barely. You'd have be a couple feet from my front door to hear it." He says hugging me from behind. I turn my head to face him laying on my shoulder. I gently peck his lips and continue to look around. Josh had set up two seats and two drums for each of us. He lets go of me and leaves the room. He comes back super quick and hands me two drum sticks.
"I think you'll need these. It would be tough playing without them." He chuckles. I grab them and sit in one of the seats.
"Could just air drum." I say adjusting the seat.
"Air drumming isn't as fun." Josh says."ok. Let's do this." He smirks. He continues to teach me a new drum off thing that the thought of. He asks me for an opinion so I tell him some things that should change and what not. He somehow managed to tie in our handshake and a small kiss into the drum off which in my opinion is great. When we're done "practicing" Josh says I can go back to my apartment so I do. I decide to post a happy 1 on my twitter and insta and a few minutes after that josh barges in again.
"Heyyyyy." I say putting my phone back into the charger.
"Hey. I'm glad you tweeted that because I mean to but forgot. So I'm gonna do that rn." He says laying on my lap. I get the TBH remote and search for a movie and pick the titanic. Soon my phone buzzes so i pick it up and check it.
@joshuadun: I wouldn't want to go to Drum shopping, coffee drinking, and Taco Bell with anyone else in Sloth onsies. Happy 1❤️(attached picture of me laughing in my sloth onsie at a Taco Bell)
"Where did you get this picture?" I chuckle
"From my phone." He sasses
"Ohh so you sneaked one?" I ask playing with his hair. His head nods and he has a growing smirk on his face.
@slothgal: LOLOLOL @joshuadun do you remember this picture?(attached picture of josh kissing my cheek from the Michigan show)
@joshuadun: @slothgal how could I forget it? That was last year today!
@slothgal: @joshuadun ohh yeah. You should stop tweeting me and pay attention to the movie bro
@joshuadun: @slothgal I didn't want to watch titanic! It's 3 hours long!
@slothgal: @joshuadun that doesn't matter! It's a masterpiece.
@joshuadun: @slothgal stop tweeting me we're right next to eachother.
@slothgal: @joshuadun were not next to eachother, WERE CUDDLING!!!!!
@joshuadun: @slothgal same thing.
"You're such a dweeb." He says tossing his phone onto the other end of the couch. He grabs mine out of my hand and tosses it to the other side too.
"Aww what?!" I laugh.
"Let me see your hand." He demands.
"Which one?"
"Left." He says. I put my left hand in front of his face. He grabs it and starts fiddling with my ring.
"Ohh god." He mumbles
"What's wrong?" I ask
"My dad." He shakes his head and stands up. He walks over to the kitchen and leans on the counter with his head in his hands legs crossed behind him. I walk up to him and rub his back this causes his breathing to slow down and he finally rubs his eyes and puts his head in his hands facing me.
"You're so pretty." He smiles.
"That's not really what I want to hear right now but thank you." I smile.
"When you were here and i was at my apartment, my dad called."
"Is that bad?" I ask
"No not really. He's really nice and I love him and all but. When it comes to girlfriends, he's not the best."
"So?" I shrug
"He's coming to town tomorrow." He sighs. I just nod. "With mom."
"That's o-"
"And Abigail and Ashley and Jordan." He says. "Ohh yeah and all of their husbands and wives." He laughs.
"Ohh fun."
"YEAH for me." Josh says "you're not getting anywhere near them." He adds "not all at the same time at least, to say the most."