Starbucks

We sit down at a table and a few people walk over to our table and take a picture or two.
"What do you want I'll order?" I start
"You got Wendy's, I'll get Starbucks. What do you want?"
"Mocha is fine thanks." I say
"Ok." He smiles and walks over to the countertop. I get on my phone and open up snapchat again. Scrolling through all the filters. I get on the 'Josily story' again and actually read it through this time. At the beginning there is the video of it all and then there is the pictures and story. Josh comes back and sits down
"Hey what's up?" He asks getting out his phone
"Go on snapchat."
"Ok. Why?"
"Look at the little sponsored news story things. It should be the third one."
"Ohh gosh. They wrote a whole story about it?"
"And there is a video and a lot of pictures."
"Damn. I have to admit though the picture you took is super cute."
"Why thank you. I specialize in talking cute pictures." I say. I pull up the camera mode and take a picture of Josh while he's laughing. I put on a caption and post it to my story.
"Did you ever talk to that guy about the apartment?" Josh asks.
"No. But I need to move so badly." I lean in to whisper " especially if we have sex again then I don't want my mom around." I start to laugh and so does he.
"Josh!" They shout from the counters. He looks back and they have our drinks ready. He gets up and gets them and comes straight back to our table. He gets back up in his chair and hands me my drink and a straw.
"Aren't you lactose intolerant?" He asks
"Yeah but Starbucks doesn't do that much to me." I reach out for my drink and he pulls it away from me
"But your still lactose intolerant?" He asks
"Yes now give me the drink. I need caffeine." I say and he puts it on the table sliding it back to me.
"Thank you." I say
"Ok so moving out."
"Ahh yes. I was going to sa-"
*the door bell chimes* Josh and I both look over and see Tyler and Jenna. Jenna starts laughing and Tyler soon realized why. They both come over to our table and sit next to us.
"Well had we had known you guys would have been here." Tyler says
"Well yeah this is where we walked." Josh says
"So what are we talking about then?" Jenna asks
"I'm looking for places to move into." I say
"Ohio, Michigan, New York, or California?" Tyler asks
"I don't know yet."
"Do you know who the realtor is?" Tyler asks
"Nope."
"Do you know anything?" Tyler asks
"Nope."
"That sucks." Tyler says
"Hey did you guys see snapchat?" Jenna asks "you guys are everywhere."
"Yes we did." Josh says "I think it's kinda weird to write a story about it but I don't think they had any other ideas."
"Yeah it was a bit creepy at first but I don't know." I said
"Well I think it's cool." Tyler says
"Yeah me too." Jenna says
"Well good for you and your brains!" I knock on Jenna's head.
*door bell again*
"Brendon?" I mumble. Everybody looks at the door afterwards and then Brendon sees us.
"HEYYYY!" He comes over to our table pulling
up a chair. "How's it going everybody? Are we good are we great?" We all kinda look around at each other. Brendon looks at Josh and I "congrats you two heard the big news on snapchat!" I look away from Brendon and at Josh who is smiling drinking his Starbucks looking back at me.
*door opens again* we all look at it because it's happened enough already.
"Hey Josh!" Ohh shit. The one competition I have and she's here. "Hey Tyler hey Jenna, Hey Brendon." She gets to me and just looks "and Emily I presume?"
"Yeah it is." Josh says. "Debby, what the hell are you doing here?"
"I knew you must be in Michigan still and I saw on Emily's snapchat where you guys we're at Starbucks. Just because you blocked me doesn't mean we can't talk."
Everyone looks at me. Except Debby she has her eyes locked on Josh.
"You want to go?" Josh asks. I'm so shocked that I just look around and open my mouth. No words come out. They won't anyways.
"You don't have to say anything just move your head." Jenna says.
My head flies up and down.
"Ok. Debby." He looks back at her. "We're gonna leave please don't follow us." Josh stands up and so do I.
"Here." Tyler hands me the car keys. "we can walk."
"Thank you." I say. Josh sticks out his hand a do grab it.
"Nice seeing you again!" Brendon says
"We'll see you later." Jenna and Tyler say. We're out before we even give Debby a chance to speak her mind.
"you have the keys?" He asks
"Yeah." I hand them to Josh and he opens the car door for me. I get in and close it and he runs around the other side to get in.
"Ohh my gosh." He starts up the car "she always had a bad tendency to ruin good moments." He says driving back
"And it's all because of me."
"Well, I wouldn't go that far. Maybe back to the
part where she's actually crazy?"
"That's probably a good place to start."
"I'm so sorry." He says
"Now is a good time to move isn't it?" I ask
"Better than any."
"You want to re dye our hair?" I ask looking at my faded green hair
"Hell yeah that would be awesome!" He says "wait, are you still hyper?"
"No I'm fine now."
"That's great. Don't do that again though because it was very weird."
"I'll try."
"Where is the Sally's at?"
I pull it up on my phone and let it play the directions out.
"What color?" I ask
"Umm." He starts " last time Sally's had a really cool orange. It looked like a creamcicle."
"That sounds great." I say
"You know, my place is in L.A."
"You want me to move in? That's kind qui-"
"No. I was going to say that there is an apartment not to far down the hall from me."
"So almost move in but have my own apartment." I start laughing "sounds Great."
"we do shows and things in L.A. Then anywhere. So I'd still see you on tour."
"When does touring end?"
"Like May of next year."
"So you'd miss my birthday?"
"Depends. When is it?" He asks
"January 15."
"I'm pretty sure we go to Sweden that day." He says. And I start laughing.
"Sweden is where I'm from." I explain "I wasn't born there but I am a descendent of the Swedish. I even learned Swedish. I've never been though."
"You can come with us if you want. I mean it is your birthday."
"Are you serious?" I love Sweden btw and it's always been a dream for me to go.
"Yeah sure why not?"
"of course I'll go."
"We're here." He says putting the car in park.