Surprise

"Ho lee shit." Josh says looking up at who knocked on his car door.
"Hey to you to Josh." A male voice says before Josh pulls him into a hug.
"Dude I thought you moved to Europe or somewhere?" Josh says pulling back from the hug.
"And I thought you were still dating debby!" He says looking me up and down.
"Ohh god no. This is emily, emily this is Tim skipper from house of heroes." Josh says encouraging me to meet him.
"The old band Josh covered for." The man says reaching out a hand.
"Ohh. That band." I nod "I've heard a lot about you guys." I take him hand into mine and he pulls me into a hug only to whisper 'you make him happy keep it up' in my ear. I nod and come back with a small smile plastered on my face.
"What are you doing here?" Josh says shaking his head looking at Tim up and down.
"I just was in the town. We're the new opening act for this tour group and I thought I'd drop by." He says. "Sorry if I interrupted anything."
"Ohh god no you got us at the right time we just pulled in." Josh says covering up our scene. I chuckle a bit and reach into Josh's pocket while he continues talking. I tell him I'll be up and kiss his cheek before I go up and chill out. An half hour passes and Josh comes back in without his friend.
"Took you a while."
"Sorry. He's a really old friend." Josh laughs sitting down and laying his head in my lap, stealing the bowl of popcorn and putting it in his chest.
"I didn't say I was mad at you." I chuckle. "What did you guys talk about?"
"Nothing really." Josh shrugs while I grab a hand full of popcorn and drop a few pieces in his mouth. "The band, his wife, the family. The usual." Josh says crunching on the popcorn.
"What's up with you today?" I ask. "You're being really shady. You won't tell me anything."
"I have been?" He asks while I continue to run my fingers through his hair and nod at the same time. "I didn't know that, how's your ear?"
"It's fine. I cleaned it up while I waited for you." I say.
"Ahh." Josh nods. "If you had a dream place to go with me where would it be?" He asks
"I don't know. Anywhere with you is great." I shrug while Josh grabs my hand and kisses it.
"No but really. One place, anywhere in the world."
"Ummm." I lick my lips. "I feel like Paris and Hawaii or somewhere like Fiji are overused you know so I'd probably go with Washington, D.C. I'd love to go there with you."
"Washington, D.C. Is over hyped." Josh shrugs.
"So then maybe somewhere like Brazil. I heard they have a sloth sanctuary." I say wiggling my eyebrows at him.
"You want to get multiple diseases and get robbed on the streets? Brazil's got you." Josh laughs
"Well I don't know. Is there a correct answer?" I ask
"No. Just curious." He says. "Don't you love Sweden?"
"Yeah but we went on my birthday. Remember during tour?" I say and he nods. "I don't know. Somewhere with a lot of animals."
"Ok. Where do you think is the most beautiful place in the world?"
"My bed." I say. "Uhh like from the places I've been to?"
"Not necessarily it can be wherever." He shrugs
"Well back at Harvard I had the prettiest view from my dorm. Ohh and sometimes before I met you I would lay down on the grass and look at the stars, or watch the sunset. Ajax joined me one day and ruined that for me so I don't do that anymore. Uhh I think the Effel tower is pretty. Little over used romantically though. Umm I really love the Ferris wheel In England. I think that is a personal favorite." I shrug. "Why ask though?"
"I don't know. Curious to see what's so pretty in a pretty girls mind." He says
"Well where would you choose?" I ask
"Anywhere, as long as your there. I could care less." He shrugs.
"Josh you're gonna have to stop my heart is going to be a liquid if you keep talking." I say covering his mouth with my hand causing him to laugh at my actions and lick my palm.
"Ewwwww." I say wiping the saliva on Josh's shirt. "That's ickyyyyy."
"We kiss, no biggie. I lick your hand, outrageous!" He laughs.
"Yeah deal with it." I say.
"I already do." He says.
"Your hair bro." I say running my fingers through.
"I did what you said. Let my roots grow out for a while. Now I have more roots than I do colored hair."
"Lift your head up." I say to the head in my lap below me.
"Why I'm so comfortable?" Josh says getting up. I run to the bathroom and get a pair of scissors and run back chopping them together as I run.
"Ohh god." He says "you belong in a horror film."
"Mhh thanks." I says sitting back down and facing josh. "Bend your head down pleasseee?" I ask. When I do josh looks at me with wide eyes and a surprised smirk.
"What?!" I ask "are you ok?"
"Are you ok? You never say please." He says
"Well would you please bend your head down so you can have normal hair again?"
"Yeah I guess." He says dropping his head. I shop away all of the colored parts and then go back over it again to make sure that it's all even across the top and the sides.
"Ta da." I say running my fingers through his now healthy hair. His head pops back up again and he runs his fingers through.
"You look really cute." I say messing with his hair.
"I don't want to look cute. I'm a guy I'm supposed to look...."
"Hot?" I laugh.
"Yeah!"