Dude

Tyler and Jenna finally left after an hour of just pure talking off of caffeine.
"You ok?" I lock the door. And flop on the couch next to josh.
"Umm." He shrugs "I don't know."
"What's up?" I snuggle into Josh's side.
"I don't know." He starts "I think I saw someone. I don't really want to see."
"Ohh." I nod "that happens a lot. All you can do is hope that it wasn't them."
"Yeah but they came up and talked to me."
"Do you think they could have been just fans?"
"No because I knew them way before the band." Josh says "I don't know why I'm sad to see them I should be happy but."
"Well." I run my finger up and down his knee. "I can't go into detail about why the brain does what the brain does for you. But I was just wondering why you weren't talking around Jenna and Tyler."
"Ohh." He laughs "I was thinking of what I'm going to get you for your birthday."
"That sounds like you." I laugh
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"It means you care about other people before yourself!" I say
"Is that a bad thing?" He asks
"Not necessarily no."
"Ok good." He starts rubbing my hair.
"We need to redo our hair." I start running my fingers through his hair.
"What colour?" He asks taking out his phone and looking up colours.
"We should do that yellow." I say "the one Meech 'bought' for us."
"Ok." He sighs "sounds good to me." He kisses me on my forehead.
"If we were to breakup. What wo-" I ask
"Don't." He shakes his head "I don't want to think we're not gonna last."
"Me neither."
"Then why did you bring it up?" He asks
"Because I'm a curious person."
"Curiosity kills the cat." He says
"So me being curious is killing our relationship?" I ask
"What? No! I'm just saying it might start an argument. I guess it did?!"
"What are you asking. You obviously know the answer. Since you're a physic about our relationship."
"Woahh." He gets up from the couch "are you ok?" He asks me.
"Well you tell me!" I stand up infront of him.
"I think you're being a little off today and maybe on your period because this isn't usual. We never get in fights Em."
"Well there is a first for everything right? Except you having a crazy girlfriend."
"So you're comparing yourself to Debby?"he asks. I nod my head in response.
"Why?!" He starts "you hate her. And so do I. But she's gone now out of my life and if you compare her to you. I don't want you out of my life like she is. Don't compare yourself to her because you will win every time." Josh says
"Well." I grab his coat he gave me off the couch and put it on. I make sure the keys are there and walk to the door. "Make yourself at home because I owe Debby a visit." I open the door
"Wait!" He grabs my wrist and pulls me back from the door. "Stay here." He points to the ground and runs off. He comes back in a second with a box. "Here. You can go see Debby. You can ask her everything but." He pulls a slip of paper out of the box "keep this on you. It helps me keep my cool."
"Josh." I grab the paper "I'm fine I don't need your witch craft to keep me sane!"
"Well fine then." He grabs the side of the jacket and puts the slip in it. He soon picks me up bridal style and puts me outside the door. "Just." He starts "don't go crazy. And don't put the paper back under the door." He kisses me on the forehead and closes the door. I sigh and get in the elevator. I remember Debby is in Michigan so I can't visit her. I pull out the slip of paper and actually read it: it's my note I gave him when we first met. Great now I feel bad for yelling at him. And I feel bad for leaving. And talking about Debby. Good job Emily. Now where to? The elevator clicks open and I walk out the doors and walk out into the car. I start it up and look up at the building. I find my apartment and can't see anything. I feel Josh's presence near me though he is no where to be found. I take a deep breath and drive off going to Sally's. I go to the isle with the hair dye and buy the neon yellow and walk out. I'm bombarded with cameras and cameras and I walk out and go to my car. I hop in ignoring all the questions about josh.
"Listen!" I scream "I'm going home to josh right now. And if you guys don't want me to go back home to him then please. Be my guest. Ask me questions about him. I won't answer. But ask away. And yes this is his coat and yes this is the hair dye for our hair and yes I love him a lot but please just for today, leave me the hell alone." I sigh and sit back in my car hearing nothing but silence. I start it up and actually drive by Taco Bell. I know Josh's order by heart so I order that and go back home. I bring up everything and knock on the door.
...
...
No body answers. Ok he may be sleeping. I keep knocking and no body answers.
"JOSH." I scream at the door waiting.
"Yeah." I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I look down at the hands and look for tattoos and don't see any. I grab the hands trying to pry them open and the door finally flies open.
"Josh." I look at the real Josh in the door and see his knuckles turn white. "Josh." I start
"Ohh holy shit." Josh comes forward and punches the guy around my waist who I don't know who is. I turn around and walk backwards trying to see only I bump into josh. I look up at him but hes focused on who he just punched. The guy starts trying to get up and I finally see his face.
"Ajax?" I whisper
"Dude. You gotta stop punching me." He gets up and wipes off the blood.
"Dude." Josh starts making fun of him "you gotta stop rubbing up on my girlfriend." His hand goes on the small of my back. Well good thing he isn't mad at me now.