Back again?

On the plane I sat next to this old dude who I expected to be super annoying and sleep on my shoulder or something, but he was nice. It was mid way through the flight and I got bored so I pulled out my phone and WHOA HOLY SHIT. 892 NEW MESSAGES
301 NEW CALLS
10026 NEW TWITTER MESSAGES
9456 NEW INSTAGRAM DMS
And last but not fucking least
1745690 snapchats.

Well damn. I open my iMessages and see they are just a bunch of messages from Josh but one from both Tyler and Jenna so I reply to them. Answering their questions of where I am, how josh and I are doing and what not. I put in my earbuds and FaceTime josh.
"How's the flight?" He asks without even saying hey
"I'm good how are you?" I ask. "No but it's fine I should be there in a half hour maybe."
"Ok good. I'm going to send you a screenshot so when you get it open it up."
"Ok. Hey did you notice how the robber looked?" I ask
"What do you mean?"
"He kinda looked like me. Has it been on the news yet?"
"Hold on." He moves a around a bit and I hear the tv click on. He turns the camera around and I see the Tv except it's over exposed. "It just came on. You can't see it right now but yeah they are talking about it. Should we call in and say we were witnesses?"
"I mean I'm back in California if you do I can't be there."
"Set up a Skype call." He says "well if you want to." He shrugs.
"I don't know. I'll do it if you do it but what is it saying on the tv?" I ask
"They're talking about who the witnesses are aaaannnnddd ohh. There we are. On the tv."
"You're shitting me." I whisper
"Nope. And it says the other witnesses know we were eyewitnesses." Josh bites his lip.
"Well I guess now we have to call in don't we?" I yawn.
"Awww look at you getting all sleepy!" He says getting close to the phone.
"No I'm not." I close my mouth "but do they have a name? I figured it would be the escapee."
"Escapee?" He asks
"Yeah apparently this guy escaped an ina-"
"Emily." Josh says looking at the tv.
"Yeah?"
"Your last name is conners right?" He asks
"Yeah why?" I ask getting worried
"The guy who did it his last name is conners too." Josh says "would uhh that explain why he looks like you?" He asks me
"You're suggesting he's my dad?" I take a deep breath "he did say his daughters name was Emily, he looks like me, his last name is the same as mine, and my dad left when I was just a child." I say
"Yeah that's him." The guy next to me says.
"You think so?" I ask him. He nods his head
"Yeah I hate to admit it and I'm sorry about your dad and all but that's got to be him." He says.
"Thanks." I smile at him. I look back at my phone and I see Josh's screen is paused. My messages go off and it's a picture of the tv and Yup there is a picture of Josh and I on there that says eye witnesses are: josh dun and Emily conners.
"If you are on any form of wifi or technology please shut it down as we will land very soon. Thanks!" The intercom goes off
"Did you hear that?" I ask Josh.
"Yeah. I'll text you later." He nods
"Ok." I Laugh.
*beep beep beep*
-at the apartment-
Walking in all I saw was flashbacks of great memories at the apartment. Except this time things collected dust, and it's dark because no widows are open. The lights flicker before they even turn on but everything else is completely fine. I get a notification from twitter on my phone and It says "@joshuadun posted a new tweet!" So I click on it.
"Ok yes, Emily and I are over and I'm devastated but we're still close friends. She is one of the coolest girls I've ever met and I hope whoever has her next treats her right. Emily and I WILL be seen hanging out together but that doesn't mean we're back together yet. |-/"
I click the little arrow button letting me respond so I just type a "❤️" and send that. Scrolling down I see a lot of people giving love and of course a little hate and mostly all I see is people saying "YET?!" I decide to text josh and let him know I'm home
E: YA GIRL IS HOME
J: cool beans.
E: I'm going to watch the livestream of tonight's concert.
J: did you ever look at the screenshot I sent you?
J: and that's sick bro
E: no hold on I'll read it.
I scroll up and click on the screenshot. It's messages between Debby and Josh
D: did you do it?
J: yeah. Unfortunately
D: ok now come bail me out of jail
J: what? No! I've done to much for you already. Plus I already saw you when we were walking around so you don't need my help.
J: so if you will please excuse I'm going to end al connections with you in everything.
D: josh please don't I need you in my life
J: yeah well the one thing that I needed in my life you threatened to kill.
D: fine. If she makes you that happy get back together with her. Do whatever it takes.
J: whatever?
D: yeah.
J: ok.

E: yeah I read them
J: I filed a restraining order.
E: honestly, you should have done that a while ago. I'm gonna go delete all of the breakup tweets and whatever else there is.
J: so we're "back?"
E: yeah just go delete some stuff.
J: ok.

I Open up twitter and delete everything that has to do with the breakup and whatnot. I see Josh do the same and then a lot of people were concerned so I decided to open up notes again and type something up:
Ok so many of you have noticed that Josh and I have deleted any breakup tweets and that's because were gonna pretend the breakup never happened. Something personal happened in the small amount of time and we're going to keep things going. Please don't take it upon yourselves that we were just pranking and pulling the cliques leg because we would never do that. So please again just pretend nothing ever happened and stay alive frens.
I screenshot, attach, and post so then people can have a reasonable explanation as to what happened. Most of the replies are just people saying "good." And giving us both respect.