Popular Ships I Don't Care For

There are ships that we like. With that said there are bound to be ones that we dislike. I feel that a lot of these are over-hyped. I will not be discussing fan fiction ships.

1) Tris Prior and Tobias (Four) Eaton: Divergent Series- I honestly don't see why everyone loves the two of them together. I just don't ship it. I think that Divergent really didn't need to romance. I didn't love Divergent, but I didn't hate it.

2) Jace and Clary: Mortal Instruments Series- I don't get it. Why do people love this ship so much? The main reason why I don't like this ship is made up of four letters. J.A.C.E. As I have mentioned in an earlier chapter, I don't like Jace. If you ask me, he is too perfect. It's dull and boring. You can be all "oh but his personality is sooooooooooo funny". And I will be there to tell you NO. He is very egotistical. It's not funny. His jokes aren't hysterical. They are okay. I probably can't do better than him, but still. I find Jace boring as a character. I wasn't too impressed with the Mortal Instruments series. I do however, love the Infernal Devices.

Twilight- I hate this series. The characters are so shallow, I hate them.

Peeta and Katniss- I liked the characters on their own. But I don't like them as a couple. I don't hate them. But, I don't love them together.