Part VII: Let us be Free

Knock, knock. Shirayuki slowly rose up out of bed. She looked over at Zen, who was still fast asleep.
Shirayuki went to open the door and mitsuhide was there. "Have you seen Zen anywhere, I've been looking all morning for him?" Mitsuhide asked.
       "No, I'm sorry I haven't seen him either." Shirayuki responded.                                     "Oh, well sorry to wake you, tell me if you see him anywhere." Mitsuhide said. Shirayuki just gave a nod with a fake smile.
        "Thanks for that." Zen said while still laying in bed. Shirayuki walked back to her bed and laid back down next to zen. They both lay there facing each other.
      "King Soba will probably be looking for me today. Too bad escaping is not as easy as hiding." Shirayuki said covering her face with the sheets.
     "Then let's go out today. Just me and you." Zen said with a smile on his face.
     "But aren't you going to be busy today?" Shirayuki asked with doubt in her tone.
     "I'm never to busy to be with you." Zen said playing with Shirayuki's red hair.
     "The is love too." Shirayuki said. "We still have to get dressed."
     "Then let's meet in the stables in 30 minutes." Zen said jumping out of bed. Shirayuki just gave a nod, and zen jumped out of the window.

xXx

When Shirayuki was finished getting ready she put her hood on and opened up the window. She heard Kiki and Mitsuhide out in the hall so she had to go out the window. When she jumped out of the window she landed on feet and dashed into the forest. She knew she couldn't be spotted on her way to the stables.
     When she arrived at the stables, Zen was already there getting his horse ready. "Shirayuki, I'm glad you made it." He said happily.
     "Well of coarse, we should probably get going." Shirayuki said. Zen helped her onto his horse and hoped on behind her. "I'm so glad I get to spend time with you like this, even if we don't do anything, just being with you makes me happy." Shirayuki said as the horse started to pick up speed.
     "I feel the same," Zen said, "but today, let's go do something together." Shirayuki gave a small smile in return. Suddenly, they both heard a loud bang, and a bullet pierced Shirayuki's chests, and she fell off the horse. "Shirayuki!!" Zen screamed stopping the horse.
     He hoped off the horse and ran to her side. There was blood everywhere. "Mission complete." Zen heard a faint girls voice from the forest where the bullet came from.

A/N
Ughhhhh, I'm so mad at myself for not updating sooner. I've been having writers block, and it's bad. I'll be updating again later today. Thanks for reading.