Katniss Point of View

I wake up around 2 in the afternoon. Sun light is streaming through the window. I feel warm arms wrapped around me. I slowly remember what happened this morning.

Peeta.

"Morning." He says in a rough scratchy voice that I have to say is really hot.

"Morning babe, I'm just going to go for a shower." I say and kiss his nose.

"What no proper kiss?" He jokes. I laughed and kissed his lips. It was a short loving kiss.

I walked into the bathroom to have a shower. I stepped into the downpour of the water and began to wash my hair. Halfway through I felt arms wrap around my waist. I washed the rest of my conditioner out and turned to face him.

"And what are you doing here?" I say seductively

"I wanted a shower and you were in here and you made me want this shower." He says trying to sound sexy. I laugh and kiss him on the lips. The kiss becomes really intense and I don't know if that is because both our naked bodies were touching. If it was because of the water. If it was because we loved each other.

I wrap my leg around his waist. I moan when he starts nibbling my sweet spot. I turn the water off and get out the shower leaving him wanting more.

I look in the mirror at all the love bites I got.

"Peetaaa. You gave me a love bite on my boobs." I say laughing.

"I can give you more if you want. Ha ha I'm sorry babe" He says while holding in a laugh.

"Peetaaa can I ask you something?" I say while walking back through to the bedroom. I sit on the side of the bed.

"You just did. But sure go ahead." He says sitting next to me.

"Whats the best thing about me?" I say pulling my bra on. I see him gulp before answering.

"Well, Your body is really nice ermm your good at 'things' if you know what I mean." He says blushing "What about me?" He asks.

"Aww thanks and my body is eww and what sort of things? Aha ok you. We'll your dick is huge you have great abs. And your good at pleasure." I say winking while pulling on shorts and another crop top.

"Your body is not eww ok. Your breasts are amazing your curves are perfection, your face is radient. And your great in bed. and thanks babe haha." He says. I lean over and kiss his nose. He pulls on his boxers and shorts and a vest top. I smile at his choice. I walk through to the kitchen to make him some breakfast.

I've just laid out the pancakes and bacon when he walks through.

"Aww babe you didn't have to." He says.

"But I wanted to baby."

I bring out my phone and text Finnick.

To- Finny<3

Finny I don't want to do the bet anymore. I don't want to hurt him. K<3

I get a reply instantly

From- Finny<3

Aww Kitty Kat backing out from a bet? And why do you care about his feelings. He is just the loner who thinks your nothing but a slut.

F<3

The text makes me think it's true. Plus I kinda need the money.

To- Finny<3

Who said I was backing out not me. Let's do this. You going to Clovers tonight? Cos guess who isn't :P Oh and after school come to the beach house. Peeta is just leaving. We can go to Clove's together.

K<3

I look up and smile at Peeta.

"Everything ok?" I ask He nods.

"It's great thanks." I smile.

From- Finny<3

Peeta isn't coming tonight? And HELL YEAH I coming. Are you my little Kitty Kat? Plus I'm on my way.

F<3

I smile and put my phone into my pocket.

"I have to get going now."Peeta says. I kiss him on the lips. He kisses back.

"I will see you tomorrow at school." I say

10 minutes after Peeta left Finnick came through the doors.

"Finnick." I yell before running up to him and hugging him like a little kid.

"Hey Katniss." He says. We both laugh.

"Come help me find something to wear." I drag him through to the bedroom.

I find a red strapless dress that's low cut and really short. I pull it on and it clings to my curves.

"Zip me up." I say to Finnick. He does and I turn around for him to see.

" How is it?" I ask. Laughing at how he can't keep his eyes of my chest.

"it's amazing. But you know you have a few love bites on your neck and on your boobs." He says. I laugh.

"I think I should give you one to add to your collection." He says wiggling his eyebrows. I laugh at him but let him.

He gives me two on my neck and when he moves down to give me one on my boobs I unzip my dress so it falls on the floor giving him better room for it.

"Oh Katniss. I just...... I want...... you" He says looking up at me with his bug green puppy dog eyes that make me say yes to anything he asks.

"Tonight I promise ok." I say pulling my dress back up. I then walk to the bathroom to fix my hair and make up.

"Here are your shoes." Finnick says handing me 8 inch heels making me almost the same height as him. I smile .

"Thanks Finnick." I say before kissing his lips quickly.

"What  no more?" He says pouting. I laugh.

"It's Clove's we are going to. We always play truth or dare at hers." I say.

Author's Note

____________________________________

ok there is another chapter for you guys. Hope you like it. I know some of you don't like the idea of Finnick and Katniss. But all I'm saying is I have a few plot twists and you just have to accept that he will only be in it for a while. This is an Everlark fan fic.

Thank you so much to everyone who has stuck with me through all of this I love you guys.

Love Kathleen (that's me teehee)

xoxxkathleenxox

follow my instagram-

xoxxkathleenxox or my special just hunger games one

_tribute4life_

Twitter- @crazy_kathleen

Tumblr- blazingangel112

youtube- kitttkaz113