Chapter 5

Liam's POV:

"C'mon babe, one more push." I held Danielle's hand as she pushed and we heard a baby's cry. I looked at the time and thought, we are going to have twin children with two different birthdays.

"It's a girl!"

"Born at 11:56 pm." I said, Danielle smiled and the doctor handed me my little girl.

-15 minutes later-

There was silence, I looked over at the doctor who was holding the second twin.

"Is the baby okay?" Danielle asked worriedly.

"He's fine!" The doctor said.

"Thank god." Dani said laying back in the hospital bed. "Wait? It's a boy?" Danielle asked with a smile on her face.

"Yes, it's a boy. Do you have names for the twins?"

"Erika and Trevor Payne." Me and Danielle said at the same time.

"Lovely names, here's Erika. We need to take Trevor and clean him up and run some tests." The doctor paused for a second, looking at Danielle. "Don't worry, he's fine. It's just something us doctors have to do. I will have him back before you know it."

"Okay thanks." The doctor took Trevor with him and I placed Erika in Danielle's arms.

"She looks just like you Dani." I said kissing the top of Dani's head.

"Hmm... I know. She's beautiful."

"Why don't you get some rest?"

"I can't. I will after everyone meets them." Dani laughed and I nodded.

"Okay, I will go get everyone." I walked out of the room and into the waiting room.

"Hey Liam, how is she?"

"She's fine, you guys want to meet the twins?" Everyone leapt up from their seats and walked towards the room. I saw El was asleep on one of the hospital chairs and Louis had totally forgotten about her. I walked over and shook her shoulder.

"Uh- oh hey Liam." El said tiredly. "How is Dani?"

"She's fine, and so are the twins. Do you want to meet them?"

"Of course!" Eleanor stood up and started walked to the hospital room. I noticed her limping so I ran over to her.

"Eleanor, why are you limping?"

"I'm fine. It's nothing." She walked past me and my hand touched the side of her hip. "Holy fudgee!" She held her side in pain and lifted up the side of her shirt to reveal a purplish/yellow bruise.

"What the hell happened?" I asked kneeling down and looking at the bruise.

"Zayn happened. I was waking him up by jumping on the bed and he shoved me off."

"I'm getting you ice. Sit." I pointed at a chair and she groaned. I walked away to find a nurse.

Eleanor's POV:

"I'm getting you ice. Sit." Liam pointed at a chair and I groaned taking a seat. My hip hurts like a bitch, stupid Zayn. Liam came back moments later with a nurse and ice.

"Liam I don't need a nurse. It's just a bruise!"

"Nonsense love." The nurse said while looking at my bruise. "My my! You've got quite the bruise, what happened?"

"I was waking up my best friend's fiancée by jumping on the bed and he shoved me off." I said, once again.

"Well then." She said standing up. "Stand up love." I stood up and eyed her, she grabbed a bandage and walked back over. "Lift your shirt up a bit."

"Ugh." I lifted my shirt up and she wrapped the bandage around my bruise and then handed me the ice.

"Keep that on there for a few days, and ice it every night." The nurse walked away and I shot Liam a death glare.

"Never. Do. That. Again." I said limping over to Danielle's room. I walked in and everyone looked at me. I looked at Zayn and gave him the same look I gave Liam. "You are officially on my list for revenge, along with Liam." I said keeping my stare.

"What did I do?" I laughed at his answer and lifted the bandage revealing the nasty bruise.

"Holy crap El, what did he do?!" Louis came rushing over and I shifted my weight on to my other leg since my hip was starting to hurt even more.

"I am not answering that question again! Ask Liam, or Zayn, or the nurse, or Perrie, just don't ask me. I need to sit." I limped over to one of the chairs and sat down. I leant back as Louis came over and picked me up. "Louis!" I said surprised. He sat back down and I was now sitting on his lap.

"Hey El." Dani said.

"Hi Dani, how you feeling?"

"I'd ask you the same thing except you pretty much said it yourself." Dani laughed. "I'm fine, just a bit tired."

"Can I hold my little niece?" I asked as a smile approached my face.

"Of course! Harry, can you bring Erika to Eleanor." Harry nodded and picked up Erika and brought her to me. I held her in my arms and stared down at her tiny yet beautiful features.

"This will be us one day El." Louis whispered in my ear.

"Promise?" I whispered back.

"I promise. I love you El." I turned my head and kissed Louis, every time I feel butterflies in my stomach, like nothing could be better. And I could actually see myself having a family with him.