Chapter 22

A/N: Twenty twooooooooo!!!

Lol on with the story!!

Oh! I made a new Instagram account for Isabella go follow it!

@Isabellaa_Official_

✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶

Isabella's POV:

"So you didn't tell them right?" I looked at dad then back at Eric in the backseat.

"No, it's all up to you. I'll let you go in first so they're more surprised to see you then I'll come in with Eric. You did a good thing Isabella."

"I know..." We pulled into our driveway and I got out of the car. Making my way up to the front door, it was like I never left. I opened the door and shut it quietly. I took off my shoes and slowly walked into the living room to see mum, Ruby and Hunter watching a movie. I smiled and saw Hunter look over at me. I held a finger to my mouth and he smiled.

"Be right back mummy." Hunter got up and walked over to me. I counted to three on my fingers before he yelled. "ISABELLA!!"

"Wha- oh my god." Ruby looked at me, one hand covering her mouth. Mum stood next to her, basically doing the same thing. It was quite funny because they both said that at the same time.

"Izzy..." Mum walked over and wrapped her arms around me starting to cry.

"It's okay, I'm staying." I wrapped my arms around mum and hugged her back.

"Were you the only one who got out?" Ruby asked joining the hug.

"No, but my guess is that Simon is going to be here soon." Everyone pulled away from the hug and looked at dad. He held a sleeping Eric. Mum gasped and walked over, taking Eric and placing him on the couch.

"So if he's here... Where's his mum?" She asked looking around.

"Uhh... It's a long story..."

"We've got time." Mum said sitting down next to Eric on the couch.