Chapter 6

-1 week and 2 days later-

Perrie's POV:

"Happy Birthday Ruby!" Everyone said in unison. I still can't believe my girls are 12 years old!

"Awe! Thanks guys!" Ruby said blushing. I took out my phone and snapped a picture. It's adorable, really. I glanced over at Eleanor who was sitting on a kitchen chair silently, I swear El is keeping something from us, and I think I might know what it is...

"El, can I talk to you? Alone?" I said pulling her into a bathroom.

"What's up?" She asked looking in the mirror at herself.

"What's going on with you?"

"Nothing Perrie, I'm fine."

"No your not-" I saw El glance down a her stomach and my hand flew to my mouth. "Are you preg-" Eleanor slapped my arm.

"Ugh. Yes but you can't tell anyone! Not even Zayn! If Louis finds out, he won't want to go on tour. I can't do that to him."

Unknown Person's POV:

I walked out of the kitchen and followed Perrie and Eleanor. I stood outside of the bathroom door, listening to their conversation.

"What's going on with you?"

"Nothing Perrie, I'm fine." There was silence after Eleanor's reply then more talking.

"No your not-" Perrie paused before continuing. "Are you preg-"

"Ugh. Yes but you can't tell anyone! Not even Zayn! If Louis finds out, he won't want to go on tour. I can't do that to him." That was enough for me to hear that I had to talk to the others.

Eleanor's POV:

Yes, so I'm having a baby. This could ruin everything. Simon will flip if anyone in this band has another kid with their girlfriend. I don't want to ruin Louis' career. Who can I talk to?

Louis' POV:

I've noticed Eleanor has been acting strange lately. Must be something bugging her, I need to talk to her. After Ruby opens her presents of course. I love watching all these kids grow up one step at a time. It's amazing, first came Isabella, then Ruby, then Hunter, then Allana, and then the twins.

Ruby's POV:

"Allana! Watch this!" I ran into the living room and jumped off the the couch cannon balling onto the other couch.

"That looks like fun! I wanna try!" Allana jumped off of the couch and landed on top of me.

"Well that turned out worse than I thought!" Me and Allana started laughing as we fell off the couch. Isabella came in the room and saw us laughing. She came over and sat down next to us.

"What's going on?" Isabella asked looking at me strangely while I was sitting on Allana.

"Oh nothing. Allana how are you not bothered by me sitting on you?"

"I am! Get off of meeeeeee!"

"Presents!" Uncle Louis came running into the room and I got off Allana. Everyone piled presents in front of me and I started opening them.

-Later that night-

Liam's POV:

"We need to talk." I brought all of the lads into the living room and sat down.

"What's going on?"

"What's your guy's input on the band right now? Be honest."

"It's too much. I can't keep leaving Perrie, Isabella, Ruby and Hunter." Zayn said first.

"I agree with Zayn, Allana and Jade need me." Niall said shifting in his spot.

"I think it's time to end the band. For our family's sake."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A/N: There we go! :/

Let me know what you think please!

-Sammy