Chapter 10

Perrie's POV:

I pulled into the driveway and turned the truck off. I walked inside and saw Zayn, Ruby and Hunter watching TV.

"Where's Isabella?" I asked looking around. Zayn pointed upstairs and I gave him a 'why is she up there' look.

"Break up." I dropped my bag and ran upstairs. I saw Isabella's door closed and I knocked.

"Izzy? Can I come in?"

"Yeah." I opened the door and walked in, shutting it behind me.

"Are you okay baby?" I sat down next to her and looked at her phone that she was holding in her hand.

"Yeah....."

"That's a lie."

"Fine, I am upset. But I don't want to cry anymore."

"Fair enough. So how was Joshua's today?"

"Fun, we played Just Dance 2014 and Joshua beat me. We made a bet that if he won, I had to go to his school dance with him."

"Really? And when's that?"

"Monday. I don't know what I'm going to wear."

"We'll figure it out. Do you want to come help with dinner?"

"Sure." Isabella got up and we walked downstairs together.

"What should we have baby girl?" Isabella shrugged her shoulders and I pondered. "How about pizza?"

"Yeah!" She smiled and sat down at the kitchen table. I pulled out two pizzas from the freezer and pre-set the oven.

"Mum! Auntie Dani is here!" Ruby yelled from the living room and I walked to the door. Danielle was standing their with tears in her eyes. She had both Erika and Trevor in their car seats and somehow managing to carry a bag of their stuff.

"Danielle! What happened?" I grabbed Erika and Trevor from her and placed them inside on the floor.

"Me and Liam had a fight, can I stay here for a few days?"

"Of course!" I pulled Danielle into a hug and she hugged back.

Isabella's POV:

After mum left the kitchen to go see auntie Dani. I put the pizzas in the oven and sat back down at the table. I heard a weird sound coming from the patio doors, I looked and saw someone trying to break in. They hadn't noticed me yet and I sat their horrified. Unable to scream or move. The person failed to unlock the door so they broke the glass.

"MUM! DAD!" As I screamed, the person ran towards me and knocked me onto the ground. The chair fell on top of me, with my leg twisted in it. I burst into tears as the person started rummaging through drawers.

"What is go- ISABELLA!" I saw dad run into the kitchen and punch the person. Mum and auntie Dani ran over to me and tried moving the chair.

"I-it huurts!" I cried.

"Bella, we gotta get you up. Dani, call the police."

-20 minutes later- (At the hospital)

"Miss Isabella, I'm afraid your knee is broken and you will not be able to participate in any sports for 5-8 weeks."

"N-no basketball?" I asked upset. What about nationals? Games?

"I'm afraid not. On the bright side, your mum tells me that you have a nationals game in a few months? You're knee may be healed by then so you may be able to play." At least I might be able to play...

"Hey Izzy."

"Hi mum- mum the pizzas!" I don't remember anyone turning the oven off.

"Don't worry sweetie. I turned it off." Mum smiled and handed me my phone? It was all of my teammates holding a get better sign.

"Aweh! Is Joshua here?"

"Yeah, do you want to see him?" I nodded and mum left the room. I looked at the picture again and put it as my wallpaper.

"Isabella!" I looked up and saw Joshua.

"Joshua!" He walked over and gave me a hug.

"So you like the picture? I thought we could do that since I was the only one who could come."

"Aweh, I love the picture."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A/N: What on earth is going on? Okay, I'm gonna make a collage of Isabella's teammates, it will be on my Instagram account later. My username is @slaurie2010

I'm gonna try to update sometime in the next few days, if I don't update tomorrow,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 🎅🎄🎁

-Sammy