Chapter 23

Isabella's POV:

I still don't understand how I was the one of the only people who got off the plane. There couldn't have only been 2 people alive...

"Isabella! We have to go for your interview!" I groaned and stood up. Fixing my ponytail before grabbing my coat and walking down the stairs. Eric was already dressed at the door. I sighed because the only reason we have to go to this thing is because Eric is Simon's son and was one of the only people who got out. I mean, sure I'm famous too... Just not as much. Some girls look at me as a role model.. Which honestly, is stupid. I'm only 15, I've still got my whole life ahead of me. I guess auntie Eleanor and Danielle went through the same thing. As I walked down the stairs, mum had a mischievous smile on her face.

"I can tell your planning something from a million miles away. Mum what is it?" She shook her head and started tying up her boots. My phone went off and I unlocked it.

From Unknown number:
Hey, open your front door.

"Cause that's not creepy.." I walked over to the door and opened it. My hands flew to my mouth as I screamed. No, it couldn't be! "Joshua!!" I wrapped my arms around him, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Hey Izzy." He said rubbing my back. I looked up and frowned.

"Why do you have to be so tall? I feel like a little kid compared to you." Joshua laughed and looked down at me.

"Missed you too Izzy." I pulled away from Joshua and looked at mum.

"You knew about this!" She smiled cheekily and handed my phone to me.

"I thought it would be a good surprise after what happened." I smiled and gave mum a hug.

"So you ready for this interview?"

Joshua's POV:

I haven't seen Isabella for almost 3 years... She's changed, a lot. Not in a bad way either. It hurt to leave her, the move was so sudden I never got to say goodbye or explain. I lost her number after moving so I never got the chance to talk to her. Not even twitter, because I couldn't find her. Sure, visiting America was amazing... But not as much as it is here in London, being with Isabella. I just hope I don't screw it up again...