Chapter 16

Isabella's POV:

I sat on the airplane with my head on the window. 1st class sure is nice, I haven't been in it for so long. I guess that just proves that I've been in the UK for awhile.

"You'll have lots of opportunities." I turned to Simon and sighed.

"Name one." I started. I could feel an interesting conversation coming...

"You'll get to come with me to the X-Factor." I shrugged my shoulders and laid my head back on the window.

"Not that exciting."

"You'll get to meet all my clients."

"Eh." I looked out at the clouds and sighed. "My parents really hate you."

"They always have, I've noticed." I wasn't shocked at all by that, they always have. "You'll have a life you know?" I was taken back by Simon's words.

"I- I'm confused."

"I know you're probably not excited coming and working for me so I planned a get together with some of your friends from that YouTuber's Convention you went to, Our Second Life was it?"

"How'd you know? And yes, O2L. I love them!" It's true! My favourite is Trevor, like AHHH! Sorry little fangirl moment there.. I have all his songs, he's an amazing singer.

"I had a little help. Anyways, get some rest. It's quite a long ride." Simon settled back in the airplane seat and I still sat there shocked. Since when was Simon... Oh I don't know... Nice?! I decided to think it off and do what Simon suggested, SLEEP!

~Many Hours Later~ {{Since it's approx. a 11 hour direct flight}}

I woke up to the sound of the that lady that works around the plane's voice saying that we were getting ready for landing. I looked over at Simon who was already awake and sighed. After buckling my seatbelt I laid back and stared out the window. I was in Aweh, Los Angeles is beautiful! After we finally landed Simon and I got off the plane and went to grab our luggage. There was some paparazzi but nothing I couldn't handle. We were escorted to a limo, how fancy. Mental LOL moment there, but anywhooooo... I got into the back seat and took out my iPhone 5 Simon had given me and looked through my contacts... Ariana, Beau, many other people and then I got a text.

From Trevor:
Hey gurrrrlllll! I here your in LA! Can't wait for tonight, all the others say Hii too! See ya later! Xx

I laughed and typed a reply.

To Trevor:
Haha, hey Trevor! Yeah, it's beautiful! I can't wait for tonight either! Although I have no idea where I'm meeting you guys! Ttyl I just got to Simon's! Xx

I put my phone in my pocket and looked around outside. We had pulled up in front of a huuuugeeee house. Like huge! I'm talking billionaire huge! Jkjk, well not really... Idek. The limo driver opened the door for me after I realized Simon was already making his way up the front path.

"Thank you." I said to the driver as he handed me my suitcase and duffle bag. I followed Simon and walked into the most beautiful house I had ever been in.

✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨🎶✨

A/N: So I lied! I did update tonight! Of you're reading this please follow me so you can get my messages I broadcast to my followers about updating and such! Okay? Okay good!

~Sammy