Chapter 13

Isabella's POV:

I plopped down on my bed and sighed. What to do... What to do...

"You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or. Don't need make-" My phone started ringing and I quickly answered.

{I- Isabella, C- Caleb}

I- Hello?
C- Isabella! Why haven't you answered my phone calls?
I- Like you don't know
C- I don't, please come downstairs. I need to talk to you.
I- Fine.

I hung up the phone and grabbed my O2L sweatshirt. As I walked down the stairs I slipped on the sweater and opened the front door.

"Isabella!" Caleb went to hug me but I pushed him away. "I'm missing something."

"Yes you are!" I pulled out my phone and found the picture the 'person' had sent me. I showed it to him and he had no reaction. "You helped me, I trusted you! What did you want from me?"

"I'm just going to come out and say this-"

"Isabella! Long time no see!" My social worker Carrie stepped beside Caleb and I looked at her in shock.

"H-hi. What are you doing here?" I asked taking a step back.

"Caleb here went undercover for me, and I think it's best you, Ruby and Hunter come with me."

"No!" I slammed the door and ran upstairs. I ran into Hunter's room and saw Ruby playing with him.

"Isabella! What's wrong?" Ruby asked picking up Hunter.

"They're taking us! We're going back!" The tears started streaming down my face as Ruby took my phone and called mum.

Ruby's POV:

I pressed on mum's contact and held the phone to my ear.

P- Isabella? What's wrong is everything okay?
R- It's Ruby! They're taking all of us! Come home quick!
P- What who?
R- Isabella's social worker.
P- I'll be right there. Stay in whatever room you are in and lock the door.

Mum hung up the phone and I burst out crying. We all huddled into the corner of the room and held onto each other.

Perrie's POV:

I drove home as fast as I could and saw Carrie and Caleb? Standing at the front door. I got out of the truck and slammed the door.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

A/N: I updated! Finally!

What's going to happen to Isabella, Ruby and Hunter?

~Sammy