Chapter 12: Part 1

Eleanor's POV:

"Lou babe, wake up!" I gently kissed Louis on the lips and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me on top of him as we continued the kiss. Then switching places, he was on top of me. "Ouch!" I moved from under Lou and held my stomach.

"El, what's wrong?" He grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles. It's either now or later, I don't want him worrying.

"Oh, it's that time of the month isn't it? I'll be back." Louis got up and started to walk out of then room but I grabbed his hand.

"Louis, I'm expecting." I smiled and studied his facial expression. He looked confused but a smile soon formed.

"Really El? That's amazing!" Louis picked me up and spun me around.

"What are we going to do about your tour though?"

"I'll be back before you know it but for now, I want to spend my 23rd birthday with you and our baby." Louis lifted up my shirt and placed his hand on my slowly forming baby bump.

"Happy birthday baby." I placed my hand on his cheek and smiled. "I'm gonna make you some breakfast!" I ran out of the room and heard Louis chuckle. I pulled out the frying pan and eggs and cracked the eggs on the edge of the pan. After the eggs were done I cooked some bacon and placed it on two plates. I took the toast I had made and buttered it. I filled two cups with orange juice and placed all of it on the kitchen table.

"Looks good babe." Louis sat down at the table and I took a seat next to him. We ate in silence and as I finished the last of my food, Louis grabbed my hand and held it in his.

"So what do you have planned for today?"

"Nothing, but you probably planned something. Right?"

"Right! We're going skating! But that's later."

"So tv for now?" I nodded and Louis pulled me over to the couch. He turned on the tv and pulled me onto his lap.

"Home Alone!" I said cuddling into Louis. He wrapped his arms around me and we watched Home Alone.

~after the movie~

"I love that movie, probably one of my favorite holiday movies."

"I have to agree with that." Louis said kissing the top of my head.

"Okay, I'm gonna go take a shower. Be ready to go in 30."

"Okay." I ran into the bathroom and started the shower. After my shower I got dressed into some jeans and a striped long sleeve shirt. I put on my uggs and slipped on my winter jacket. I walked into the living room to see Louis waiting for me. "Ready to go babe?"

"Yep!" I walked over to Louis and we walked outside and got into my car. I drove to the outside skating rink and parked the car. We got out and rented some skates from a nearby stand, as we were getting our skates on I was having a hard time lacing up mine.

"Need help El?" Louis knelt down in front of me and tied the laces on my skates.

"Thank you Lou." Louis pulled me up and off the bench. We made our way over to the rink and began skating around, fingers intertwined.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. My mom hasn't really wanted my on my phone ALL the time. Even though she likes that I write stories. This is sort of a delayed chapter....

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

(Oh and to the people who don't like my story, and for some reason keep reading. Piss off. I don't need your hate when you suddenly decide to comment it.)

Thanks for all your cooperation.

-Sammy