I Am Dirty

Yoongi's Point of View

.

I heard Jimin giggling softly from his bed, that giggle that i love so much, the giggle he makes when he's flustered. I turned in my bed to face him on the other one, he had just dropped his phone under the pillow. I was really curious to know who was the one who made him do that little cute laugh, just to know.

>>Ji, who is it?<<

He hesitated, I noticed right away

>>N-no one Yoongs<<

He turned his back at my unconvinced face, his soft brown locks touching lightly the surface, his little body lying on the mattress so softly, he looked so light and thin. I scanned his figure entirely, biting my lip. I shouldn't have this thoughts about Jimin, he's a special being to me, a really precious human. The nicest, the kindest creature i've ever met. The prettiest of all people, outside and inside.

I really loved him. Those were almost five years that we knew each other. I had slowly fallen in love with him, each year more and more, with no way out. I had no choice. But I wans't going to tell him, to the oblivious boy who was part of this big secret of mine, it was a promise I had in heart to keep

I could've ruined him in so many ways. I could've corrupted my Jimin. I could've do so many things to his fragile body. I dreamed it so many times. But rather than a dream those are nightmares to me. I wished I could just cancel those feelings of mine. But often I would wake up only to aknowldege that my body had reacted to this lousy fatasies, and i feelt so, so dirty.

I feared touching him, feared to ruin him with my filthiness. I felt so ungrateful. But I just couldn't help it. I was so pitiful, and it was so painful.

He deserved so much better from a so called friend.

All I could do was suppress those dirty feelings, and protect him. His pure being, his kind soul.

From people like Jeon Jungkook. That shitty fuckboy. I hadn't give up Jimin to see him being used and spoiled by a man like him. It was not right.

Jimin was too pure even to understand and let alone see that Jungkook was a liar, a slut and not trustworthy. I couldn't just leave him with that asseater, leave him alone in Jungkook's clutches. No fucking way. That dicksucker couldn't have my precious Ji.

I wouldn't let him.