The first time

[FILLER CHAPTER]

Yoongi's Memory

.

The first time I met him I was in middle school. I was fourteen years old, and Jimin was thirteen. I was the new transfered boy from Daegu, it was mid school year, and I knew no one. Not that this sadden me that much, i thought. I've never ever had a serious friendship, I was a cold person, but people never tried to find out why. Nor i tried to do so myself. It was lunch time and I was seating in the library of the school, alone. Then someone placed themselves in front of me

>>You alone?<<

I nod, not minding the girl who's cute voice disrupted me. She extend me her hand, and I look up rolling my eyes, my blonde tinted locks blocking my view. I move the hair out of eyesight, taking her hand, and looking up again to find out she was actually an he. And could I die now if I'm not telling the truth, this is the most breathtaking moment of my entire life. He have chocolate brown hair, the sweet and creamy kind of hot chocolate with gold honey, toasted hazelnuts and white whipped cream whom sugary smell anyone in the neighbourhood can smell coming from your home when mom prepares it in autumn. His kind and friendly expression, that type of kindness you'd only receive from your granny when mom leave you two alone to go at work, and she looks at your eyes just like he does, for the sake of seeing your smile, for them the most precious smile. He shows the prettiest color gradations in himself whole, because his cheeks are flushing the nicest shade of pink you'd ever see in a life time, because his velvety red lips resembles me the red juicy apple I once stole from the tree at the end of the street from school, the one for whom I've been scolded after mom found out, opposing to the whiteness of the tender and young skin of his neck and collarbones, pure like fresh fallen snow in the breezy and quiet air of a winter day. And finally his deep, eloquent almost black eyes swallow me whole, submerging me with their sparkling being, paralyzing my hand in his warm one, mouth agape, having no recollection of why I am here or who am I in this world.

----------------

The first time I found a friend was when I was fifteen.

Jimin. That was his name.

Jimin. Doesn't it sound like a melody?

Jimin. The more you pronounce it the more you hear his personal beautiful melody.

Jimin. Can you hear it too?

I take his hand, squeezing it tightly in mine, thinking how can I make his crying stop, because it breaks my heart in shattered pieces of blown glass. His tears shimmer in the hot sun like raindrops exposed to light. But Jimin,you knew when it rains with sunlight, a rainbow will appear? He grasp my shirt clutching his little fists in the light blue fabric, his tears dripping on the asphalt. My hand starts to rub his head, patting him, treasuring him, enjoying the feeling of his fluffy hair under my palm. He looks up at me, glossy, puffy and red eyes, the shadow of a smile appearing on his trembling lips after all that crying

>>Yoongi, are we friends now?<<

----------------

The first time I've fallen in love was a rainy day too.

The realization hits me forcefully, despite me trying hard not to give in to the storm in my head and heart. I love Jimin. It's a simple three word formed sentence, yet it is like my death penalty. It is a rainy day inside my head. The rain spills from my orbs, sliding on my cheeks, forming a wonderful waterfall, a gloomy me falling apart to balance the beauty of the running salty water. I rub my sleeve under my running nose, catching few of the hundreds raindrops that filled the pretty waterfall. There isn't going to be a rainbow this time too, am I right my dearest Jimin?

.

.

.

.

.

.

*cries*

*cries*

IT'S SHORT I KNOW, but i really felt like this is a really good chapter (?)

Kill me please, I can't let Yoongs sadden anymoreeee

[FILLER CHAPTER]