two

jacks pov

i turn around after i drop my bags off. i look down at madison as i see her eyes fill with tears. i let out a sigh as i pull her into a hug.

"please don't cry, baby. we are going to be in contact the whole three months." i say, trying to make her stop crying. 

she sniffles as she pulls away from my embrace. she looks up at me through her long eyelashes, making her lip into a pout. 

i am tempted to roll my eyes at the action, knowing it is nothing more than just another attempt to get me to stay. "madison. i am going." 

she huffs, "fine." i watch as she crosses her arms in front of her chest and looks down at her feet. "i thought that there would be something that i could do that would make you stay." 

i shake my head, even though she isn't looking at me right now. "well, are you going to give me a kiss?" i say, completely ignoring what she had just said. 

she releases a little giggle as she reaches up and places her arms around my neck. our lips connect in the middle becoming addicted immediately. but as i try to pull away, she pulls me back in.

madison is an amazing kisser, but we don't connect the way we used to. there used to be more to us than just great sex and arguments. we used to laugh way too much, and not take everything so seriously. 

that all changed when luna came into my life. i can't say it was for the worst, because it wasn't, but i just with that things hadn't of happened this way. 

i wanted nothing more than for madison to be out of my life when i was with luna, but now i realize that i can't do that to madison. we have been together far too long for me to just throw her away like a piece of trash. 

even though she deserves more, because i am a cheater. 

lunas pov

"do you remember this song luns? we used to listen to this all the time in seventh grade." danny laughed out as he played the song 'best i ever had' by drake. 

i let out a laugh as i shake my head rapidly. "rosa and i even made up a little dance for this song. remember how hard it was for you to learn it!" 

danny was taking me to the airport to pick up jack. we wanted to spend a little more time together, and he offered when i had mentioned it. 

"gosh, our lives have changed so much since then." he says as we reminisce all the old memories we have with each other. 

our laughs die down, causing us to just sit and listen to the song. i smile as i reach over the center console and grab his hand. "i am so happy you're home. now we can focus on making new memories together."

he looks over and mirrors my smile. we end out conversation as he pulls up to the airport. "ill just go in and get him, you can stay here." 

he responds with a nod as i shut the car door. i turn around and head in the airport, looking for the gate he said he was in. when i reach the gate, i see him standing there with his bags beside him, while he was looking down at him phone. 

i smile as i watch him. i say his name, which causes him to look up. he gives me the biggest smile possible as he speeds walks toward me. his arms instantly find its way around my waist as he pulls me into a hug. 

he picks me up a little and pulls me tighter. "god ive missed you." he says into my hair. "i even missed the smell of your hair." 

i laugh a little as he puts me down. "ive missed you too." i say as i place my palm on his cheek. we are in complete bliss as we both stand there with big smiles on our faces, doing nothing more than looking at each other. 

he leans down and places his lips on mine. i didn't realize how much i missed this until just now. as he pulls away, we both release little laughs of joy.

"come on, lets get going." i say as i reach my hand out to his. he grabs my hand with one hand, and his bags with the other. 

boys always pack light, so it wasn't a struggle for him to do. i lead him outside, and as we get closer to the car i can see danny leaning against the side of it. 

i pull jack over to him as we both stand in front of him and i introduce the two. "danny, this is jack. jack, this is danny."

"hey dude, hows it going." danny greets as he reaches his hand out for jack to shake. jack reaches out and takes his hand, giving him a smile. 

"good, how are you?" jack asks. danny replies with a short and simple, but nice response. i smile at the two, glad to see that they're both mature enough to get along. 

"danny and i have been friends since we were kids. he just got back from college the other day." i tell jack, hoping this would put him at a little more ease. 

jack nods his head as he looks over at me. "glad to be back?" he asks as they both laugh. 

danny nods his head, "ive never been so glad in my life. i finally got to reunite with my lunes." they both look over at me, danny has another huge smile on his face. 

i smile back, "we should probably get going." 

they both agree as we all pile into the car and start heading home. 

[vote, comment, share]

chapter two is here everyone. idk if this went how i wanted it to but im not rewriting it so here it is.