seven

lunas pov

another day, another attempt at trying to talk to jack.

its been a few days since i talked to rosa and decided i wanted to give jack a choice. i just haven't been able to talk to him in private.

either danny is around. or madison is calling him. or we're out in public. or anything else that could possible pull jack away from me.

i know ive told myself a million times i wouldn't get mad at how much jack would talk to madison, but he's been on the phone with her every night for hours on end.

its making me wonder about what danny told me the other night. i wonder if something is going on, or if thats just how she is. needy.

i brush my thoughts to the side as i clock out of work. all day ive been thinking nonstop about jack and if im ever going to get the opportunity to talk with him.

i need to get this out of my system. its driving me crazy.

but tonights the night, i can feel it.

i hop in my car and notice a flood of text messages rushing in from danny.

'luns im at your apartment'

'i know you're at work but i figured i could keep jack company'

'okay something is wrong with jack'

'hes in the worst mood today'

'luna he's actually starting to flip out'

'he's throwing his shit all over the place'

'you need to come home now'

i didn't read the rest as i immediately start my car and rush home. i struggle to unlock my door when i get home seeing as how eager i am to make sure both jack and danny are okay.

when i open the door i notice danny sitting on the couch by himself. nothing seems to be out of place or even touched at all.

danny doesn't say anything, he just points to jacks room. gesturing that he is in there.

when i open the door is when i notice where all the real chaos went down. all of his clothes are scrambled on the floor. his pillows are across the room. one of the vases i had in there is shattered, and i see him on the bathroom floor crying.

i rush in there, squatting down in front of him. "jack, jack whats wrong?" i frantically ask.

he doesn't respond as he lifts his head up to look at me. he still doesn't say anything while he wraps his arms around me and pulls me in to him.

he hugs me for a few seconds before he attaches his lips to mine. one thing leads to another and the next thing i know im laying on his bed naked, him on top.

i haven't done anything in so long, that all of this feels so foreign to me. but jack still knows what he's doing, and what i like.

+

"do you want to talk about it?" i ask, as we both lay in his bed naked. still trying to recover from what just went down.

"maybe tomorrow." he responds back before he gives me a quick kiss and turns off the light. i don't want to pry so i just let it be for now.

i check my phone before going to sleep, just to make sure i didn't miss anything important. i just see a text from danny stating that he heard moaning and jumped ship. he's such a jokester.

i place my phone on the night stand next to the bed before rolling over and drifting off into a deep slumber.

+

i awake to the sun shining in my face and jack humming song lyrics from the steaming shower. i decide to hop up and head to the kitchen, i need some coffee if im going to try to talk to jack about my feelings today.

he joins me soon after im done making it. the mood in the air is light and fun, but thats about to change.

"jack, we need to talk. and this time we're not going to have any interruptions," i start, "which means put your phone away and don't even think about looking at it until this conversation is over.

"aye aye captain." he salutes, messing around. he thinks im kidding.

"im serious jack, put it away." he follows my orders and goes to put his phone back in his room.

when he returns, we both take a seat on the couch. "i don't really know where to start."

"why don't you start by telling me what this is about luna." jack responds, finally starting to take this serious.

"im not sure if i can keep doing this," i say, my hands in my lap, and my eyes staring straight at them. "i need you to choose."

"choose what?" jack asks, not sure where this conversation is going or still what it is even about.

"me, or madison." i state with confidence, finally looking up from my lap.

i notice his facial expression become stern. obviously hesitating to answer. "it isn't that easy luna."

"i beg to differ jack." i retort. "if you really love me then this would be simple."

"you can't do this to me." jack shouts, standing up from the couch, "you don't even know the full story."

"what full story?" i ask. i have absolutely no idea what story he's talking about.

"look luna, you couldn't have picked a worse time to ask that question." he softens his tone as he takes his place back on the couch.

"tell me whats going on jack." i move closer to him, taking his hands in mine.

"its madison." he begins, i nod my head, urging him to continue. "she's pregnant."

(vote, comment, share)

dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn

i know, pretty predictably right? but would it really be a fan fiction if it wasn't? absolutely not