ten

luna's pov

it's been about four months since i've seen or talked to jack. it's been hard seeing him post all of his maternity picture with madison but i try to scroll past.

i can't keep looking in the past, thinking about the could've been's, or the should've been's.

he hasn't tried to contact me since the day he left & neither have i. for good reason.

i have nothing left to say nor do i want to see his face. i replay the moment he told me she was pregnant in my head almost every moment of everyday.

it's hard to erase the feeling i had inside my stomach & the shattering of my heart.

but i just push through & try to forget i was even in love with jack, or that i still am.

"hey baby." i hear danny say as he walks through the front door.

i reply back with a hey as he walks over to place a kiss on my forehead.

"how was your day?" he asks as he sets his keys down & takes off his jacket.

"very unproductive, i haven't moved off this spot on the couch all day," i say as he lets out a chuckle, "well besides to pee."

"that's my girl." he announces as he heads to our bedroom.

danny helped a lot when the whole chaotic mess went down with jack. he knew how hurt i was & how much i needed someone to be there for me.

& he was my person.

somewhere along the way i realized my feelings for him & decided it was time to try out something new.

i wouldn't necessarily consider him my 'rebound' although it looks that way. he's been a dear friend for as long as i can remember & no matter what happens in our relationship it will always stay that way.

jacks pov

i think about luna every single day of my life. i feel so empty, so confused without her here.

she's impacted my life in a way no one else ever has. i'm excited to have a baby but i'm completely not ready.

i feel like i'm trapped in the inside of a tornado, my whole life is spinning out of control, but there's nothing i can do to stop it.

madison is always pushing me to do things with her & forcing things down my throat just because my baby is inside of her.

her anger & bitchiness has gotten so much worse since being pregnant.

i have to plaster a fake smile on my face every time i'm with her or her family. i can't remember the last time it was genuine.

i feel as though i have to be with her even though i know i don't. i just don't want her to think i don't want this baby even if i don't want her.

i'm in such a complicated situation & i feel like every choice i make is going to be a wrong one.

luna would know what to do. she would be giving me the best advice right now. she always did know how to give a mean pep talk.

god i miss her.

i miss everything about her. i miss her voice, her hair, her lips, her eyes, the list could go on forever.

but i messed everything up. there's no way in hell she would ever take me back. even if i got on my knees & begged.

it hurts being so far from her, & not knowing what's going on in her life.

i don't look at her social media because it's too painful to see pictures of her happy, even though that's all i ever want for her.

[vote, comment, share]
wassup party people

y'all aren't even ready for what i have planned for this book

i hope you missed me bc i'm back